Juan Mata

Severinb

Say whatever you want at the end of the day football is a sport, an activity based on athleticism. Hazard is far superior than Mata in terms of physical, Mata visions it, Hazard executes it.

Actually I'd say it's more about what you can do with a football.

What you can do WITHOUT a football is equally important in modern footy.

It's no more than an advantage, in most positions. It's not a necessity. Being good with a football kind of is... you know?

Look at RvP - he's hardly quick. Yet prolific.

It's no more than an advantage, in most positions. It's not a necessity. Being good with a football kind of is... you know?

RvP is strong however. Mata can be shrugged off the ball quite easily.

RvP is strong however. Mata can be shrugged off the ball quite easily.

RvP isn't known for using his strength. He manages with his technique - control of the ball.

Raul - not quick or strong. Champions League all time record goal scorer.

So athleticism in your book is speed only huh?

What about RvP's body strength? Leg strength? Body balance? Suppleness? Leaping ability? etc.

Now days teams find your weakness and use it against you mata is a weak spot in any team he play Jose wanted more and think he can do with those weak spot if he play against them. He really a tactician always try to improve/raise his game

RvP isn't known for using his strength. He manages with his technique - control of the ball.

Raul - not quick or strong. Champions League all time record goal scorer.

Raul and RVP are quite tall though, compared to Juan. A problem with Mata was that he is too easy pushed off the ball.

Mata signing is painting over United's cracks. You need 2 or 3 new midfielders and, In my opinion, a whole new back 4.

So athleticism in your book is speed only huh?

What about RvP's body strength? Leg strength? Body balance? Suppleness? Leaping ability? etc.

Not only speed no, but in terms of Hazard vs Mata, I would think that is the major difference between the two - Hazards superior pace. So I made some examples of how pace isn't a necessity to a footballer.

Not only speed no, but in terms of Hazard vs Mata, I would think that is the major difference between the two - Hazards superior pace. So I made some examples of how pace isn't a necessity to a footballer.

Hazard is a better player. I think you just need to accept that. Mata is a great player, but with glaring holes in his game, unlike Hazard.

Hes pushed off the ball easily, unlike Hazard.

Hes slow for a player his size, unlike Hazard.

Has an average first touch, unlike Hazard.

Not to mention Hazard draws more attention and breaks defenses down far better than Mata ever has, even in his first season.

The only trait Mata has over Hazard is his passing ability.

What Hazard has done this season is better than anything Mata has done for us.

Hazard is a better player. I think you just need to accept that. Mata is a great player, but with glaring holes in his game, unlike Hazard.

Hes pushed off the ball easily, unlike Hazard.

Hes slow for a player his size, unlike Hazard.

Has an average first touch, unlike Hazard.

Not to mention Hazard draws more attention and breaks defenses down far better than Mata ever has, even in his first season.

The only trait Mata has over Hazard is his passing ability.

What Hazard has done this season is better than anything Mata has done for us.

It's truly amazing how much a players value/ability/skill goes down hill, when they aren't your player anymore. ;p

It's truly amazing how much a players value/ability/skill goes down hill, when they aren't your player anymore. ;p

You can find my posts on Mata in here throughout mid season, and even just as recently as this season. I've always maintained what I said above. He simply isn't as good as Hazard.

I even prefer Willian and Oscar over Mata, although, if anyone were to go, I would have kept Mata and got rid of Schurlle.

Has an average first touch

I don't agree with that, he has a great first touch and nice ball control

The only problem with him, is the work rate to recover the ball while pressing (according to José standards).

He was drop because Oscar is better defender than him, but for the attacking part, there is no comparaison between them, Mata > Oscar any day (he shouldn't be compare to Hazard, Mata is a #10)

May be we should try a line up with 10 CB next time

You can find my posts on Mata in here throughout mid season, and even just as recently as this season. I've always maintained what I said above. He simply isn't as good as Hazard.

I even prefer Willian and Oscar over Mata, although, if anyone were to go, I would have kept Mata and got rid of Schurlle.

Fair play to you then, if it's your genuine opinion.

If we take the bones out of all this we are left with one common denominator and that is why the fook are we selling to Scum U? Cundy said last night on talksport that he had genuine info back in the summer that Jose didn't fancy Mata, so my question is why did we not sell him to PSG when they offered us 40m back then?

I'm not one to believe Guillem Balague considering of his Spanish bias and dislike of Mourinho etc but he might just have a point here in relation to what Cundy said..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/10593633/Chelsea-manager-Jose-Mourinho-did-not-speak-to-Juan-Mata-he-had-no-choice-but-to-leave.html