Alvaro Pereira

Wilson

But he is a left back. Doesn't Napoli play with only 3 defenders?

He'd play wing back which will suit his game, and maggio on the right.

Good move for napoli but glad we're not going for him. Hopefully bertrand gets a proper chance from now.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

there`s no quotes to suggest Chelsea are still interested in him from that article on SSN. just that the player is due to have "an important meeting" could be any club or could have nothing to do with a transfer atall.

poor journalism just won`t die.

Hope its not true or it looks like Berty will be pushed aside for this big heap of overrated crap.

Reports in Portugal suggest Pereira could leave on an initial loan deal, with the view to a permanent agreement being struck next summer.

Wtf we aren't in Serie A fuck off SSN lololol!

I'd love a Pereira if he was right footed, but I think we're sorted on the left side.

yeah man, if only if only he was right-footed. AVB wanted him good thing we stayed away because Ryan Bertrand would never have seen light of day in this squad, and look how much of a star he is.

Today the press here is saying that Napoli, Chelsea and Inter is trying to get him.

Marco Branca ( Inter manager) was here trying to anticipate the deal.

What Inter want him despite having Nagatomo who is class!?!?! Wtf. We don't need him now anyway, so Napoli or Inter...... if they meet the release clause I'm guessing.

Marco Branca isn't the Inter manager btw mate, hes the head of their technical staff :P Probably the one who does most of the negotiating for them.

What Inter want him despite having Nagatomo who is class!?!?! Wtf. We don't need him now anyway, so Napoli or Inter...... if they meet the release clause I'm guessing.

Marco Branca isn't the Inter manager btw mate, hes the head of their technical staff :P Probably the one who does most of the negotiating for them.

Sorry, here we call manager the guy who make the negotiations.

And we are selling way bellow the clause. We just want the guy away from here :D

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You