Alvaro Pereira

Wilson

Sorry, here we call manager the guy who make the negotiations.

And we are selling way bellow the clause. We just want the guy away from here :D

I take it if Pereira goes Alex Sandro will step up then?

And I take it the head coach is the manager over in Portugal then yeah? Or is that just another thing. *confused* haha

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it if Pereira goes Alex Sandro will step up then?

And I take it the head coach is the manager over in Portugal then yeah? Or is that just another thing. *confused* haha

Di Matteo-----Head Coach

This.

Andy Brassell@andybrassell

Some think A Pereira deal shows it's one price for Chelsea, another for the rest, but 1 yr since AVB bid. Become unwanted deadweight since.

Well, thank goodness we didn't get him in the end. Otherwise, we wouldn't get to see the emergence of Bertrand in the team.

I'm surprised Spurs never made a move given the reduction in his price. Assou Ekotto is a terrible defender.

He's not a great defender but the understanding that he and bale have makes him a usefull player.

Weren't they askin for a fee close to 20 million from us last year? Good addition for Inter but glad we never gave in their demands.

Looks like Inter will be playing more counter attacking football this year then. Pereira suits that with his pace. Still slightly overrated though, just because we were linked with him I think people thought he was better than he was.

Upfront fee Inter payed is roughly 8 million, rising to 12 million. Didn't we not bid 16.7 million or something? They still sell for less? Wtf. Still when AVB was here the only players he should of signed from Porto was either Moutinho or Hulk though. Glad we didn't get him for Bertrands sake.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You