Marko Marin

Melanicus

Just remembered we still have the German Messi. Is he that bad till the point of not one club wants him?! :carlo:

idk. wasn't he really decent for sevilla? i remember him scoring those two brilliant individual goals there

...well I just checked those two were his only goals there

Anyway. I understand that with his injury record no one wants him.

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! party time!!!

woooow!

1.8m POUNDS??!

Screw the German Messi, we can get the actual Messi's clipped toe nail for that amount!

And it would still would out perform Marin and Cuardardo in a Chelsea shirt :D

He's never going to play, so doesn't really make any difference to us if he stays and kicks his heels at Cobham?

i want us to be rid of the "messi army" we had accumulated. kakuta is gone, salah is gone, now time to chuck this guy out.

idk. wasn't he really decent for sevilla? i remember him scoring those two brilliant individual goals there

...well I just checked those two were his only goals there

Anyway. I understand that with his injury record no one wants him.

He wasn't very good. He is talented but lazy. The Europa League final was embarrasing for him, he was subbed on and then subbed off after 20 minutes.

We already got Belgium Messi, just loan/sell out him asap since that he not going to work out anyway.

"Messi" that have failed in Chelsea.

Russian Messi - Zhirkov

German Messi - Marin

Egypt Messi - Salah