Marko Marin

Melanicus

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/article/2013-01-21/cska-moscow-make-loan-bid-for-chelseas-marko-marin/

CSKA Moscow are reportedly interested in taking him on loan.

Loaning him out now would be a joke when our squad is already thin enough as it is!!

If this happens the Board can literally FUCK OFF!!!

What useless cunt is even making these fucking decisions? EMANULO or however it's spelt? If so he needs to fuck off from this club and fast!

We're thinner than a Posh Spice shit and he wants trim more????

Grrrrrr hope it's usual tabloid bollox!!!

Marko has a way better skill set than Moses and it's baffling why if fit he isn't starting more in Moses' absence. Oscar is wasted on the right as is Mata. But then again I am clueless for protesting Torres getting another start according to Rafa.

On the ball, indeed, but Moses can shoot much better and his strength helps out both ways. And Marin on the right wing, isn't bad, but it's not really his position that much. He is yet to reach the peak of his form. He needs to fight out a place in our starting 11 first. That said, I believe he will have a chance against Swansea.

Exactly. I mean, he's had 2 starts and a few sub appearances already.

I do not mean to stir up quarrels here but he was not a very good signing in my view.

Just before he was signed, all I read. Marin is prone to injuries, has not played much...but Chelsea took a chance here & it did not work out, I feel.

I do not mean to stir up quarrels here but he was not a very good signing in my view.

Just before he was signed, all I read. Marin is prone to injuries, has not played much...but Chelsea took a chance here & it did not work out, I feel.

You can't say whether it worked out or not until he he has had regular playing time.