We don't need to unload players.

Swoopz

We need depth. Stop asking for the board to sell players like Flo, Anelka, or Kalou. Last season we got rid of players without bringing in replacements and it caused a huge uproar. This season the fans are asking for MORE unloading even though were already thin on squad players. Thank god our board isn't composed of people on this forum.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We need new players. Anelka and kalou are not the players that can bring to us the trophies.

if we will buy some new players and will not let kalou & anelka go,the salary budget will be a huge one.

we need to say goodbye to some players.

We need new players. Anelka and kalou are not the players that can bring to us the trophies.

if we will buy some new players and will not let kalou & anelka go,the salary budget will be a huge one.

we need to say goodbye to some players.

yes but not until we buy some new players :(

On what planet does Kalou constitute as strength in depth?

You've just mentioned 3 players, that's not exactly an 'overhaul' is it. Especially when it’s summer, so we will be bringing in players soon enough.

We need depth. Stop asking for the board to sell players like Flo, Anelka, or Kalou. Last season we got rid of players without bringing in replacements and it caused a huge uproar. This season the fans are asking for MORE unloading even though were already thin on squad players. Thank god our board isn't composed of people on this forum.

Dont quite agree with u. Yes we need depth but then for that you need players who can deliver. The above 3 are not exactly those who can provide us with depth so selling them and getting new players is the only options. Else we would become like City where they still got multiply players to their disposal but they are not adding any depth to the squad instead are hogging money in terms of wages.

I would wish our board had some basic mentality which is displaced by lot of our fellow TC mate, we would had a better structure and team in place and sure would have won more than what we have now.

Who says they won't be replaced?

If you're happy having below-par players play for us then fair game to you. These 3, over the course of the last few seasons (5 in Kalou's case) have shown decline, lack of progress & signs of a finished product. Anelka on a lesser extent albeit.

They do need to be unloaded, and replaced.

I can see where you're headed...While I agree the squad doesn't need an overhaul, I think that to bring in 2-3 new players into the squad we will need to remove 1 or 2 to create room, unless one or two of the incoming players is/are very young...However young players with the qualities we're looking for are in short supply and mostly overpriced, so its highly unlikely we will sign one that's suitable...

For me we just need 2 players essentially: Winger and creative mid attacking mid, the latter being the most important.,,In that case it should be sufficient to remove one existing player...

In Porto, AVB removed Bruno Alves(former captain) and one other guy,....so wouldn't be surprised if someone left this time, just don't think the casualties will rise above 2...

However, for the two to leave, I can think of people who can be compared more to dead wood than either Flo, Anelka and Kalou

Guest justin_3d

I am in the middle.

Cause the only players i want to see out is Anelka and Ferreira.

Everyone else can still have some sort of role. Even though i would want out some of them.

But we need at least 2 players in, and if we give more chances this season to our youth, then even better.

So i agreed with Carlo last say that we can't do an overhaul.

2 or 3 in, and 2 or 3 out.

And then integrate the youth, and do that every season.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You