Portsmouth 0-1 Chelsea

Didnt go -watched it on Chels TV -but I've heard good day out by all acoounts in terms of Celerage

Clumps of the stuff being chucked everywhere -hit a Chinese steward on the head, then she got bollocked by another steward for chucking it back iat the Chels fans :yes: :cfc: :yes:

Wot no celery smilies ????

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt go -watched it on Chels TV -but I've heard good day out by all acoounts in terms of Celerage

Clumps of the stuff being chucked everywhere -hit a Chinese steward on the head, then she got bollocked by another steward for chucking it back iat the Chels fans :yes: :cfc: :yes:

Wot no celery smilies ????

She got absolutely pelted with it after she threw it back, it was brilliant!!

Guest justin_3d

We're agree.

Though, I'd add to that list a second creative midfielder and a striker.

Another creative midfielder because at the moment we have only McEachran and Benayoun who fit this description. Josh is too young to be an important player for the squad. And for Benayoun... He really isn't a world beater... A good little player yes, but he isn't the man who will make us beat Barça or ManU. And if the first creative mid is Mordic (what I hope for), then I want us to get someone who plays higher on the pitch, a bit like Nasri, Pastore or Ganso.

A striker because Sturridge is the only striker we have in which I have confidence, for the whole season. Drogba is still good, and imo he can still deliver some classy performances, but he is 33 and will turn 34... I don't think he can be good all year long. I don't see why I could have an ounce of confidence in our very own Ladyboy. And then, we have Kalou... Do I need to explain ?

If we sell Anelka, and Kalou then yes we should get a striker.

But then again, we still being linked with Lukaku, so that might be all the striker we need. Lukaku, Sturridge, Torres and Drogba for the new season.

For creative mid, i still keep saying Pastore.

But Pastore at a lower price, not the price Palermo is asking for.

35M is the price i see him going for.

For what it's worth, and mind I don't think it's too much, Porto had a pretty shit pre-season too. When we first got AVB it was suggested that was due to his training methods and namely him using periodisation.

Of course don't let this get in the way of squad devaluing and pre-season panic.