Portsmouth 0-1 Chelsea

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AVB Should have to compensate each fan that has booked travel and tickets out his own pocket. Absolutely fuming!!

rolleyes.gifI do not think this should be done. Rather, compensation in some other way

rolleyes.gifI do not think this should be done. Rather, compensation in some other way

Well being a fan that has booked travel and tickets I think it should absolutely be done.

Even if we went over there and AVB didn't turn up and the reserve team played I still wouldn't mind, but this is the ultimate piss take.

Well being a fan that has booked travel and tickets I think it should absolutely be done.

Even if we went over there and AVB didn't turn up and the reserve team played I still wouldn't mind, but this is the ultimate piss take.

Exactly.

He could have just played 100% youth, or even the reserve team FFS.

Less than 2 weeks before the game too! :rant:

I understand parts of his decision to cancel this control. Death is called with the players he has not seen, but after a week has control. In part I understand and excuse

Just got an email from the president of the belgian supporters club.

We get a total refund (ticket + trip) or we can use the amount we paid (55 euro) for an other game.

I don't know how he has done this, but probably he was allowed to cancel the bus and ticket refund is no problem (Vitesse website states you get a full refund).