Thiago Alcantara

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Looks like Bojan is on his way.

Yeah read on Bojan.

I guess it would make sense for Thiago to go there since Enrique would know him well. Though we can still offer some incentive with Torres, maybe.

If Barca buy Fiberglass, Thiago will probably go to Roma.

lol at Thiago going to Roma, the kid can do much better then Roma.

We were interested in Thiago in the past, even before he joined Barca. It is unlikely we sign him, but it is worth paying attention to.

Interesting! Is he any good?

IMO he is up there with Jack Wilshere as one of the best young MF in the world.

With Thiago and McEachran we are set for the next ten years.

I really hope Csec goes to Barca, because if Csec stays with Arsenal then Thiago is not going anywhere.

I hope he doesn't end up as Fiberglass in a few years if we sign him. "Oh Barca my lover please sign my sorry Spanish arse even if you don't need me and don't have the money! :rolleyes:"

This is exactly why I'd be worried about signing him.

Barcelona academy players have a habit of "wanting to go back". Pique & Fabregas being the most notable in recent years.