Thiago Alcantara

Spain+v+England+UEFA+European+U21+Championships+o8ub1ld4WSDl.jpg

Chelsea are interested in Barcelona midfielder Thiago Alcantara but his future could hinge on the Spanish club's pursuit of Cesc Fabregas.

The Spain Under 21 star is highly regarded at the Nou Camp but says he will leave if Fabregas joins.

-------------------------------

Source: The Daily Mail Fail

-------------------------------

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent player.

However I doubt they're chasing Cesc anymore..

They are chasing Csec because Guardiola and some of the senior players want him back.

This Thiago is class btw, although no chance we get him. But the club should try anyway. whistling.gif

They are chasing Csec because Guardiola and some of the senior players want him back.

This Thiago is class btw, although no chance we get him. But the club should try anyway. whistling.gif

Not unless Arsenal bring down their valuation, which they will not.

Even then.. Thiago as seen as their next Xavi, they will not be so keen to sell.

Not unless Arsenal bring down their valuation, which they will not.

Even then.. Thiago as seen as their next Xavi, they will not be so keen to sell.

I think Csec will leave this summer. It is a personal request from Guardiola to sign Csec, but if the club president gets his way they wont sign him. ultimately Guardiola will pressure the club until they get a deal done.

Thiago's father has hinted that his son will go somewhere else if Csec arrives. He could leave Barca but i think it will be somewhere else.

I would rather go for him then Modric tbh. A pairing of Thiago and Mceachran could dominate any midfield in the world.

"I would lie if I say my dream is to be successful in FC Barcelona. My dream is to be succesful in football."- Thiago Alcantara

Why not go after him instead of Modric, he is cheaper, younger, and world class potential.

Thiago and Mceachran could be something special for many years.

"I would lie if I say my dream is to be successful in FC Barcelona. My dream is to be succesful in football."- Thiago Alcantara

Why not go after him instead of Modric, he is cheaper, younger, and world class potential.

Thiago and Mceachran could be something special for many years.

Might be Fabregas vol.2 who wants to return to Barcelona after some years in England

Might be Fabregas vol.2 who wants to return to Barcelona after some years in England

They are not the same, Cesc was born in Catalonia and he has strong tie to Barcelona, He joined Barca at a very young age btw. While Thiago was not born in Catalonia and he joined the club at the age of 15-16. The attachment to the club is not the same.

I don't know about the credibility of the site, but i hope we are interested.

My link