Thiago Alcantara

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thiago Alcantara wants to play, and with Alex that might not be possible, just like what happened with Anderson. If he wanted to play 12 games per season he could stay at Barcelona.

Thiago Alcantara wants to play, and with Alex that might not be possible, just like what happened with Anderson. If he wanted to play 12 games per season he could stay at Barcelona.

We obviously don't have a track record of developing world class players . Truth is fergie and Wenger have given young players more chances than all our managers under roman administration combined.

We obviously don't have a track record of developing world class players . Truth is fergie and Wenger have given young players more chances than all our managers under roman administration combined.

I'd like to think we made Lampard who he is. He was a good player coming from West Ham, however it was us who converted him into one of the best midfield players in this country! We've also had a good scouting departments, recognising the talents of players like Cech, Essien, Sturridge..

We're in the process of developing another world class midfield player too though :whistling:

I'd like to think we made Lampard who he is. He was a good player coming from West Ham, however it was us who converted him into one of the best midfield players in this country! We've also had a good scouting departments, recognising the talents of players like Cech, Essien, Sturridge..

We're in the process of developing another world class midfield player too though :whistling:

I meant in context of youth players. how many raw and young potential talent bar JT have we turned into world class players like ferguson did with scholes,giggs,bechkam,CR7 and wenger with Henry,Fabregas,Ashley cole?

could it be that Anderson just isn`t good enough to justify playing more games?

i hate having to defend Man U but i just don`t see the point in denying something they do well and better than us because i would just sound like a typical liverpool fan. we sometimes give youth and young players we sign a chance. but they do it multiple times every season...if we had signed Hernandez he would have been sent out on loan multiple times before he had a sniff of first team action,if atall. and that is just one example.

maybe under AVB that will change,i really hope it does..but for any player looking at how each team gives a young player chances it is so obvious who has the better track record that i feel like i`m being patronizing in saying it here.

could it be that Anderson just isn`t good enough to justify playing more games?

i hate having to defend Man U but i just don`t see the point in denying something they do well and better than us because i would just sound like a typical liverpool fan. we sometimes give youth and young players we sign a chance. but they do it multiple times every season...if we had signed Hernandez he would have been sent out on loan multiple times before he had a sniff of first team action,if atall. and that is just one example.

maybe under AVB that will change,i really hope it does..but for any player looking at how each team gives a young player chances it is so obvious who has the better track record that i feel like i`m being patronizing in saying it here.

My sentiment exactly and that has to stop now if we are to move forward as a club.

I meant in context of youth players. how many raw and young potential talent bar JT have we turned into world class players like ferguson did with scholes,giggs,bechkam,CR7 and wenger with Henry,Fabregas,Ashley cole?

I guess.

That's the problem of having a long term youth goal, then buying, already established, big stars :lol: