Stamford Bridge Thread

Ok... so we need to wait until the club will give more info to the CPO?

The club will have to take stock and make an official statement on the issue first....we will need patience here, the move will go through it will just take longer now....

This wont be the end of it i'm sure.....common sense will prevail in the end....

It should've prevailed today. Like Chelsea, quite rightly, said.. No-one contractor will go into an agreement with Chelsea unless they have full control of the Bridge. The longer this takes, the less time we have to secure the 3mile locations.. Already Battersea and White City are being targeted by other companies.

If we do move out of the 3mile zone, CPO will be to blame, imo.

It should've prevailed today. Like Chelsea, quite rightly, said.. No-one contractor will go into an agreement with Chelsea unless they have full control of the Bridge. The longer this takes, the less time we have to secure the 3mile locations.. Already Battersea and White City are being targeted by other companies.

If we do move out of the 3mile zone, CPO will be to blame, imo.

Who is realistically gonna have the dough for those sites off thier own back like Roman though??.....we will still get our first choice i'm sure....you never know they could submit a new proposal by next week...

Who is realistically gonna have the dough for those sites off thier own back like Roman though??.....we will still get our first choice i'm sure....you never know they could submit a new proposal by next week...

Chelsea want to use their own money though. As in, sell Stamford Bridge and use that money to pay for a new stadium.. Obviously with a bit more added on.

The thing with a new proposal is, you have to give CPO like a month or something to look at it before conducting a vote. This will drag on all season, I bet you.

On a another note, Buck will be speaking to SSN within the hour.

Ken Bates has a point

http://www.dailymail...lsea-pitch.html

If he wants to build a new stadium it will cost between £500-600m. He could do it out of his own back pocket. He does not need the freehold.’

Also any one going today and intending to vote NO -take passport, driving licence, mortgage statment, DNA swab, CFC membership card...If you're voting YES you dont have to

Seriously? How much more do you want the man to do for the club?

The club was on the verge of bankruptcy roman comes in and saves it from going bust. And turns it into one of europes elite clubs. He spends 800m on transfers and cobham and now some fans have the gall to tell him that if you want a new stadium build it using your own money since u can afford it?

Ken bates is a leech. Ever since he got his 18m from roman he hasnt stopped takings digs at him and chelsea.

Chelsea want to use their own money though. As in, sell Stamford Bridge and use that money to pay for a new stadium.. Obviously with a bit more added on.

The thing with a new proposal is, you have to give CPO like a month or something to look at it before conducting a vote. This will drag on all season, I bet you.

On a another note, Buck will be speaking to SSN within the hour.

Check the official website, there is a quote from Buck

"Obviously we are disappointed but we recognise and we respect totally that the shareholders of Chelsea Pitch Owners have spoken. We will meet with Mr Abramovich and the rest of the board and we will decide what action, if any, we will take going forward."

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/buck-takes-matters-into-own-hands-in-bridge-war-2375861.html

This goes to show how slimey Bruce Buck is. He is certainly not a man to be trusted. I'm very pessimistic about this deal.

Well he tried to be nice and transparent. But since somestubborn fans are refusing to move on to a bigger stadium I am sure Chelsea have every right to use under hand tactics to win the votes.

Things will only get dirty from now on. Blame the fans that said NO and not the club.

Roman has done so much for the club and now that he requests a freehold how dare he?

Well he tried to be nice and transparent. But since somestubborn fans are refusing to move on to a bigger stadium I am sure Chelsea have every right to use under hand tactics to win the votes.

Things will only get dirty from now on. Blame the fans that said NO and not the club.

Roman has done so much for the club and now that he requests a freehold how dare he?

Chill.......lets see what the club's response is first....

Well he tried to be nice and transparent.

Wrong. Not once did they even try to consider fans opinion either.

But since some stubborn fans are refusing to move on to a bigger stadium,
Yeah because it could in North London. Just because it doesn't matter to you in India it does matter to the ones that do go to the stadium.
I am sure Chelsea have every right to use under hand tactics to win the votes.

Haha. Chelsea have the right to use morally wrong, underhand tactics because we want more information before we sell something WE OWN. People PAID for shares in that company. That's how business works and Roman knows that better than anyone. That comment is absolutely laughable.

Do you 100% trust any other people you don't know? Oh dear.

The club was on the verge of bankruptcy roman comes in and saves it from going bust. And turns it into one of europes elite clubs. He spends 800m on transfers and cobham and now some fans have the gall to tell him that if you want a new stadium build it using your own money since u can afford it?

Ken bates is a leech. Ever since he got his 18m from roman he hasnt stopped takings digs at him and chelsea.

No it wasn't.

1. Yeah because it could in North London. Just because it doesn't matter to you in India it does matter to the ones that do go to the stadium.

2. Haha. Chelsea have the right to use morally wrong, underhand tactics because we want more information before we sell something WE OWN. People PAID for shares in that company. That's how business works and Roman knows that better than anyone. That comment is absolutely laughable.

3. Do you 100% trust any other people you don't know? Oh dear.

1. Well they did say they want to move to a stadium within 3 miles and have looked at sites. After 2020 if the fans continue being stubborn the sites in west London will e gone and that's when they could move to north London. So blame urself if they move to north london after 2020.

And it doesn't matter if I'm in india, us or Africa. Every Chelsea fan wants the club to stay in west London preferably on a 3 mile radius but the stubborn fans are making it difficult.

2. What's laughable? I think u and me both agree that Chelsea can use morally wrong tactics. You want more information is fair. But there are some stubborn fans who have put their foot down and wouldnt mid seeing Chelsea as a mid table club.

3. I would trust an owner who has been the best in the business. I would trust an owner who has paid 800mfrom his own pocket and wrote off the debts from the club. You don't invest that big an amount if you aren't in it for long term.

And buck did try to listen to fans. Every option to SSS seats to the current stadium was looked at. He mentioned that tickets prices will go down in new stadium, he also said e will listen to the fans suggestion to have a single tier stad behind the goal.

But you paranoid bunch of fans don't trust him so no point saying buck didn't listen to fans.

So club wasnt on the verge of bankruptcy when roman bought it?

1. Well they did say they want to move to a stadium within 3 miles and have looked at sites.

3 miles can be North London! Easily. 3 miles can be outside of London.

After 2020 if the fans continue being stubborn the sites in west London will e gone

It won't go on that long. I bet it will be sorted before the end of year.

And it doesn't matter if I'm in india, us or Africa. Every Chelsea fan wants the club to stay in west London preferably on a 3 mile radius but the stubborn fans are making it difficult.

Fair enough if you do. I don't think you've understood where 3 miles can take us though. 3 miles is too far.

2. What's laughable? I think u and me both agree that Chelsea can use morally wrong tactics

They can, but you think that's right? Also they can't use all the morally wrong tactics they like or it will look bad and damage the clubs reputation.

You want more information is fair. But there are some stubborn fans who have put their foot down and wouldnt mid seeing Chelsea as a mid table club

Very few honestly, Don't just believe what you read on the forums. Most of the shareholders are reasonable long term fans and adults. The no at any cost posters are usually kids.

I'd say 90% of the NO voters just want more information and a say and the new stadium design and location. Regardless of the CPO, I think any clubs fans should get a say in what a new stadium would be like. It's usually a once in a century thing to move stadium. No fans wants to run the club, but we deserve an opinion on something like a new stadium.

3. I would trust an owner who has been the best in the business. I would trust an owner who has paid 800mfrom his own pocket and wrote off the debts from the club. You don't invest that big an amount if you aren't in it for long term.

I think the majority are very grateful to Roman and we trust him a lot. Me personally I trust him a lot, but 100%. No. I think that's foolish.

And buck did try to listen to fans. Every option to SSS seats to the current stadium was looked at. He mentioned that tickets prices will go down in new stadium,

Where? I'm sure he didn't.

he also said e will listen to the fans suggestion to have a single tier stad behind the goal.

Again I'm 99% sure he didn't, and that's the point these are the things we want to negotiate.

But you paranoid bunch of fans don't trust him so no point saying buck didn't listen to fans.

Insulting NO voters like that and just thinking the only reason people have voted NO is because they don't trust Roman and they don't want to move from SB, shows me you don't understand the situation.

So club wasnt on the verge of bankruptcy when roman bought it?

No. The club had debts of around 60-80 million pounds. The debt could not have been paid in time if we had continued as we were. However the club had many players on expensive contracts we could have sold and assets like the hotel etc. That could have sold. The club would have slipped out of the top 4 and down the table. However the club would not have folded.

Completely wrong. The club was not on the verge of bankrupty at all. It had qualified for the Champions league -that was one of the factors that made it attractive to the oligarch.

How much more do i want the man to do ? If I had £10 000 000 000 yes, thats ten thousand million pounds, and was a chelsea fan I wouldnt think twice about buying a ground -one that had a full consultation with the real fans. To buy a stadium is less than one of his yachts.

All this no vote has done has made them negotiate .So good.