• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

he s like a far more driven and all-round skilled Icardi

they both can disappear for 60 plus minutes ina game and then BOOM

although tbf, Icardi has been a beast lately for PSG

He was amazing for Inter aswell. Always a top scorer in a shit team, which Inter were while he was there. PSG haven't really had too much competitive games this season but in spring Icardi can be a big boost. It will be hard to pair him up with Cavani though.

7 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

He was amazing for Inter aswell. Always a top scorer in a shit team, which Inter were while he was there. PSG haven't really had too much competitive games this season but in spring Icardi can be a big boost. It will be hard to pair him up with Cavani though.

I am still staying with PSG as my pick to win the CL (all choking history aside)

especially if Neymar finally gets 100% healthy

they are fucking loaded 2 (or more) deep across the board

and finally have 'backbone' players in MF

CHO looks a shadow of what he was pre-injury
no explosive pace
I am sure I will get shelled on for this
but I have to call it like I see it
he looks damaged goods atm [emoji20]
thank dog for Puli (and YES I was a Puli doubter, and so happy to be proven wrong)
Did he play left or right ? Because he is a horrible right winger

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

This is sad

it is really worrisome looking forward

it puts tremendous pressure on us to keep Willian

we simply are not going to buy THREE wingers in one window, it will never happen

as we cannot go into season next year with basically only one decent winger (Pulisic)

Achilles injuries are horrid, which is why I am also VERY worried about RLC, as his Achilles injury was even worse than CHO's :(

it is really worrisome looking forward
it puts tremendous pressure on us to keep Willian
we simply are not going to buy THREE wingers in one window, it will never happen
as we cannot go into season next year with basically only one decent winger (Pulisic)
Achilles injuries are horrid, which is why I am also VERY worried about RLC, as his Achilles injury was even worse than CHO's [emoji20]
I think RLC will have it easier due to the fact that he tore his left tendon.So Shooting and dribbling with his right leg should be fine.

Also, he was fast for his size but never had CHO Pace in the first place. He used more his physical strenght as an advantage rather than pace.

Just now, killer1257 said:

I think RLC will have it easier due to the fact that he tore his left tendon.So Shooting and dribbling with his right leg should be fine.

Also, he was fast for his size but never had CHO Pace in the first place. He used more his physical strenght as an advantage rather than pace.

I cannot take another year of injuries like we have had

just devastating shit so far

staggering accomplishment for Lamps to have us so damn high given the amount and the players affected

I cannot take another year of injuries like we have had
just devastating shit so far
staggering accomplishment for Lamps to have us so damn high given the amount and the players affected
I think with other Coaches, we would have Arsenals form.We have the luck that Lamps rates Youth.

The good thing is that Kante, Emerson and James are fit now. RLC and Rüdiger should start trainibg in a month or so. The last ones probably need some time til they get match fit.

Damn they sacked his ass.......why the fuck coundlt they wait till we played them ffs. Everyone been taking pts off them. Ohh man please no JM, thats sacrilege. He will forveer be done in Chelsea if he goes there.

And we all know they will get all the help needed by the FA.