The English Football Thread

Steve

13 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Since December we haven't won a game after playing Thursday.. So wouldn't surprise me if more the same tommorow just because

A few weeks ago we were unbeaten in Anfield since 2012, still we lost. These stats mean nothing. Just series that stop someday.

I believe the boys won’t fuck this up, beat Watford and Leicester and we are 3rd. 

3rd place, CC final(only lost with penalties) and EL-final, would not be bad season at all.

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

54 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

A few weeks ago we were unbeaten in Anfield since 2012, still we lost. These stats mean nothing. Just series that stop someday.

I believe the boys won’t fuck this up, beat Watford and Leicester and we are 3rd. 

3rd place, CC final(only lost with penalties) and EL-final, would not be bad season at all.

the only good season i see for us is if we get top 4 and win Europa League, i would have loved for us to have beaten City in the COC final, but thats one cup gone, now we need to solely focus on the remaining games and hopefully end the season on a high. Cheers

20 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

the only good season i see for us is if we get top 4 and win Europa League, i would have loved for us to have beaten City in the COC final, but thats one cup gone, now we need to solely focus on the remaining games and hopefully end the season on a high. Cheers

Ofc winning CC would’ve been nice but losing a final against City is acceptable, especially by penalties. Top4 and EL are in our hands, we’ll see. Hopefully Hazard gets his shit together for the last time and leads Us to the 3rd place and to the EL-triumph. 

1 hour ago, Laylabelle said:

Since December we haven't won a game after playing Thursday.. So wouldn't surprise me if more the same tommorow just because

They must throw all this out the window and just go for the kill tomorrow.....say no thanks for the 100th time and we should clean the house, ban or no ban. This is THE last time we will get a gift to land third. I have been Sarri out for 6months but he and the players must conjure something out their behinds.

8 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

i have a feeling Rafa will let Pool win just because of his past with them and also because Newcastle have nothing to play for.

You can basically put cash on it, he would not want to fall from the eyes of the pools supporters and will somehow help them out. Has he ever damaged pool as an opposition? Mad dog Suarez used his teeth on Bane while Benitez was here, and after the match instead of mentioning it, he has a big smile when talking about them scousers. Its 3pts for pool today.

3 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Let's hope so cause we haven't achieved a positive stat so far this season. Still amazed by the 4-0 loss to Bournemouth and how we hadn't lost by such a score line for so many years.. Then weeks after came City. 

3 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Let's hope so cause we haven't achieved a positive stat so far this season. Still amazed by the 4-0 loss to Bournemouth and how we hadn't lost by such a score line for so many years.. Then weeks after came City. 

Believe it or not, but I have seen a few Chels supporters say they utterly prefer our 6-0 humilation to when we lost 1-0 there with Conte last season. Their explanation is that at least we tried to play footy, at least we went for it.......I dont know what to say to that, its just crazy to me. That 6-0 will never be forgotten by Pep and the City fans.

3 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Spot on my man.....just like 2013-14 they have done their utter best to help their darling Liverpool.

thank God for the Gerrard slip and what followed after that, it was unbearable that season listening to pundits, media, etc dick riding the scousers, same as this season