Do you think Drogba will leave?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Drogba will leave?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you want Drogba to leave?

• Yes
    • No

Firstly, Im not sure if there is a topic covering this, I cant see one but Im sorry if there is.

Do people think/want Drogba to leave this summer?

Personally my gut feeling is that he will go back to Marseille. Do I think it would be a good move for CFC? Yes. Do I think it is the right time? Yes.

Didi has been a GREAT servant for CFC and he will go down as one of our greatest strikers of all time.

What are everyones thoughts on this?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Predicting that Drogba will leave in the summer is not a bad call! I believe Torres and Sturridge will be our two main strikers next season.

As for Drogs, I predict he will return to Marseille, I don't think Galatasaray suits him.

He probably will unless he can regain his form this season.

The timing if he leaves this summer is probably right and best for us and him unless he can become the old Drog.

It'll be a sad day when he does leave, Chelsea legend and one of the best strikers we've ever had.

He goes through such wow and then such bloody annoying phases!! Mean last year he got golden boot for christ sake and start of this season seemed to do fine.Got ill and hasnt been the same since! Doesnt look bothered at times again.

Still 3 months of so to start being how he was...which hopfuly he can be! Be such a shame to see him leave,got so much stick,turned it around and done a random U turn.

i hate to say as he has been one of our greatest strikers ever but i think it is his time to go. if he doesnt step it up by summer i think he'll be gone. i feel like this summer we will let go alot of senior players again except this time we will get replacements

i don`t think any player in my entire years of watching Chelsea has ever torn me over how i feel about them,the way Drogba has.

i know he plays for the Ivory Coast,was born there etc... but when i think about the stereotypical french man..it isn`t Maka,Malouda nor during his time with us Anelka...it`s Didier Drogba.

so talented and brilliant when he`s in the mood..but when he`s sulking we might aswell have Hilario upfront.

players like that piss me off because you got a guy like Kalou who doesn`t have half his skill set but not once has he sulked or given anything short of 100%, if Drogba had that he would be classed among the greatest centre forwards to ever play the game not just what he will probably be regarded as when he hangs up his boots..one of the best CF`s of his generation.

with age,mood,health and possibly deminishing skills..yeah i think the summer is the right time to let him go..aslong as we are offered something in return for him. i hope they don`t do what they done with Crespo tho..just loan him out till his contract runs out.

I think it's possible that he may want to leave in the Summer. I guess he could be thinking that if we fail to win that elusive Champions League this season, that might be a reason for him to move on. As other people have said, unless he can find his form, that may play a factor in his decision making.