Do you think Drogba will leave?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Drogba will leave?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you want Drogba to leave?

• Yes
    • No

I think it would be nice for him to stay, at least for another year. The signing of Torres will prove to him that he will need to work harder in training and earn himself a place.

But what BlueDrew said earlier is spot on! Had he have got on with what he was told to do on the pitch, rather than be a complete moaning idiot, he would be much more than a world class striker. I still believe he's on par with Thierry Henry, the way he approached things when he was at Arsenal. Except he just got on with it, scored loads of goals and is considered an Arsenal legend.

One other thing I'd like to point out. Much as Drogba and Torres sounds like a penetrating strike force on paper. I don't think it'll ever exist in this team. It will be either one or the other. Chelsea for me, only work with a 4-3-3 formation, and there's only one centre forward position. You can't play either Drogba or Torres on the wing.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drogba's form this season has been poor. If he stays fine, but i also would not be devestated if he did go. We really need to be looking forward and building a team to take us to the next level. It is clear that the current squad isn't going to do that, the additions of Ramires, Luiz and Torres are very positive but we need to build on that and if that means letting Drogba go then OK.

Amen.

Yes, there is no point being sentimental about players, at the end of the day it is whats best for the club that is the most important thing.

Spot on Esk and after everything with Drog we wouldn't want him leaving on a bad note.

Drogba's form this season has been poor. If he stays fine, but i also would not be devestated if he did go. We really need to be looking forward and building a team to take us to the next level. It is clear that the current squad isn't going to do that, the additions of Ramires, Luiz and Torres are very positive but we need to build on that and if that means letting Drogba go then OK.

Ok well if that's the case let's get rid of Lampard too. Same age as Drogba and he has been performing even worse than him.

I will Never want to see Drogba go. Like Esk said, Lamps and Malouda's form has been even worse than drogbas. Drogba in my oppinion has to atleast stay for one more season and show Lukaku the ropes haha :). Drogba is Chelsea and will leave only to his succesor to take over and thats Lukaku. In my oppinion Lukaku is the brightest young talent around and He must be Chelseas Future.

Cech

PVA..Ivanovic..Bruma..Luiz

Conor Clifford..Ramires..Zhirkov

Josh (Kakuta)

Torres Lukaku (Sturridge)

I absolutely adore Drogba, but it's probably time for him to go in the summer.

On a side note, I'll probably never fully forgive him for getting a red in Moscow. If he doesn't get the red, he takes the fifth penalty instead of Terry, and we are the champions.

Yeah, I know that's what he meant... but how could we possibly know if Drogba would take the fifth one? A lot of coaches usually reserve their best penalty takers for the 1st, 4th and 6th penalties, or at least that's what we're taught nowadays by FA coaches.

Yeah, I know that's what he meant... but how could we possibly know if Drogba would take the fifth one? A lot of coaches usually reserve their best penalty takers for the 1st, 4th and 6th penalties, or at least that's what we're taught nowadays by FA coaches.

"Assistant manager Henk Ten Cate went on record to reveal that the Ivorian would have taken the fifth penalty had he not been dismissed."

Just going by what the assistant manager said.

I think that Drogba is our the best forward. He must play in Chelsea for another 2 years. He has big quality and I think he can help team very much. With Torres the would be the best duo of forwards in the world. Yes, I'm his big fan and I like his special play, but I think that he will be as good as last year. DIDI COME ON!

I think that Drogba is our the best forward. He must play in Chelsea for another 2 years. He has big quality and I think he can help team very much. With Torres the would be the best duo of forwards in the world. Yes, I'm his big fan and I like his special play, but I think that he will be as good as last year. DIDI COME ON!

I think that Drogba and Nando can not play together.

I think that Drogba and Nando can not play together.

I think that yes. Carlo must test it in next games. They are both the very best attackers and it'll take so much time when they can play together, but it will pay off one day.

That's the spirit, also we have to be honest, Drogba is in a bad moment. But that doesn't mean we should lose faith in him for the rest of his life.

Lets not forget it was just the begining of the season everybody was voting Drogba for Fifa Player Of The Year 2010, but he wouldn't of won it anyway since they changed it to teams for some stupid reason. Either way the malaria was very sudden for him, to be honest everything was so sudden we did not expect it, like who would of thought we would be on a huge winning streak dominating every team, then suddenly play the worst match of our lives and lose to Liverpool, then what happens next, the sunderland match Drogba couldn't even run on the pitch. It was very sudden, but who knows, all this sudden stuff could happen again and Drogba could shine. I would bet Drogba's got 3 years in him. However i do think he will leave in the summer still, but i still have faith in Drogba that he has not lost all he is, Lampard maybe, that injury he had took everything out of him, where Drogba i think it's morale definitely, but lets be honest when the teams playing well so can Drogba, just goes to show he hasn't lost it, how can we forget that goal against Bolton?, and the goal against Tottenham to equalise. I don't think we should totally give up faith in Drogba, he still has it, just the team is in such a bad state at the moment.

Though if he does leave i think he will, i will still have to say he will remain a Chelsea Legend.