Do you think Drogba will leave?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Drogba will leave?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you want Drogba to leave?

• Yes
    • No

That's the spirit, also we have to be honest, Drogba is in a bad moment. But that doesn't mean we should lose faith in him for the rest of his life. Lets not forget it was just the begining of the season everybody was voting Drogba for Fifa Player Of The Year 2010, but he wouldn't of won it anyway since they changed it to teams for some stupid reason. Either way the malaria was very sudden for him, to be honest everything was so sudden we did not expect it, like who would of thought we would be on a huge winning streak dominating every team, then suddenly play the worst match of our lives and lose to Liverpool, then what happens next, the sunderland match Drogba couldn't even run on the pitch. It was very sudden, but who knows, all this sudden stuff could happen again and Drogba could shine. I would bet Drogba's got 3 years in him. However i do think he will leave in the summer still, but i still have faith in Drogba that he has not lost all he is, Lampard maybe, that injury he had took everything out of him, where Drogba i think it's morale definitely, but lets be honest when the teams playing well so can Drogba, just goes to show he hasn't lost it, how can we forget that goal against Bolton?, and the goal against Tottenham to equalise. I don't think we should totally give up faith in Drogba, he still has it, just the team is in such a bad state at the moment.

I agree with you. He had some problems and malaria was the biggest. It's shame because he is very good player. His form is bad but i thnik he will be back in next 2 months!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you. He had some problems and malaria was the biggest. It's shame because he is very good player. His form is bad but i thnik he will be back in next 2 months!

I must admit he played very well against Everton, but except this match, he is out of form and playing bad. :(

In 2 mnths? That's almost the end of season :D.

He is a legendary figure to the collective cabinet that we have gained in the recent years - the FA Cups, the Premier Legaue titles, etc.- but like many things, there has to be an end. I can't really see his recent form improve to the Drogba that has carried this team through storms and through sunny days. It is time to reluctantly pass the torch on to the talent that has been waiting in the shadows, and is eagered to add to Chelsea's postives as well as England's, that being the highly talented - Daniel Sturridge.

Thank you DIDIER Drogba for the perfect contribution to Chelsea's history that you have made, and i believe, that maybe one day you can return as a manager and bring more acomplishments. Drogba maybe a stroppy character at times, but he is also a born-leader and a man with a heart. Maybe one day he can show his true heart as a blue in the role of a manager.

Drogba has always had two clubs in his heart - Chelsea and Marieselle - and maybe it is time for him to return to his second 'home' for a much longer stay then his first tenure.

Lay on the Sturridge, clap off the Drogba!!

every chelsea fan knows the value of Drogba , we all have seen the kind of damage this warrior is able to do ....

but let's face it we now have 2 of the best strikers in Drogba and torres , and realistically they will never have the partnership we all hope they will , they make the same runs play in the same positions and each of them likes to be the main man upfront and have the rest of the team built around him .

so we have one choice either sell Drogba or Sell torres , they are not able to play together and you can't keep neither Drogba or torres on the bench .

and it's not only Drogba we should sell , we actually need to offload Drogba , anelka , kalou , malouda , ferrera , hilario .

their replacements should be :

1- Drogba > torres

2- anelka > Hamsik

3- kalou > Alexis Sanchez

4- malouda > sturridge - kakuta

- ferrera > David luiz

- hilario > anybody.

i would love our front 3 to be torres , Sanchez and (zhrikov - sturridge - kakuta - benayoun )

Trust me, the malaria thing has been hugely, and conveniently, overblown. For most people in malaria-prevalent countries such as those in West Africa, it generally takes mere days to recover (with proper medication), most certainly not weeks or months!

He is a legendary figure to the collective cabinet that we have gained in the recent years - the FA Cups, the Premier Legaue titles, etc.- but like many things, there has to be an end. I can't really see his recent form improve to the Drogba that has carried this team through storms and through sunny days. It is time to reluctantly pass the torch on to the talent that has been waiting in the shadows, and is eagered to add to Chelsea's postives as well as England's, that being the highly talented - Daniel Sturridge.

Thank you DIDIER Drogba for the perfect contribution to Chelsea's history that you have made, and i believe, that maybe one day you can return as a manager and bring more acomplishments. Drogba maybe a stroppy character at times, but he is also a born-leader and a man with a heart. Maybe one day he can show his true heart as a blue in the role of a manager.

Drogba has always had two clubs in his heart - Chelsea and Marieselle - and maybe it is time for him to return to his second 'home' for a much longer stay then his first tenure.

Lay on the Sturridge, clap off the Drogba!!

Gotta agree with your last two sentences. All too often, great athletes simply don't know, or refuse to see, when the time is right to either call it a day or move on to other challenges. The result? Mediocre, lacklustre performances and lots of stick from the fans. There's fresh blood knocking on the door of the first team. Maybe it's time for a change of guard.

every chelsea fan knows the value of Drogba , we all have seen the kind of damage this warrior is able to do ....

but let's face it we now have 2 of the best strikers in Drogba and torres , and realistically they will never have the partnership we all hope they will , they make the same runs play in the same positions and each of them likes to be the main man upfront and have the rest of the team built around him .

so we have one choice either sell Drogba or Sell torres , they are not able to play together and you can't keep neither Drogba or torres on the bench .

and it's not only Drogba we should sell , we actually need to offload Drogba , anelka , kalou , malouda , ferrera , hilario .

their replacements should be :

1- Drogba > torres

2- anelka > Hamsik

3- kalou > Alexis Sanchez

4- malouda > sturridge - kakuta

- ferrera > David luiz

- hilario > anybody.

i would love our front 3 to be torres , Sanchez and (zhrikov - sturridge - kakuta - benayoun )

I too doubt Torres and Drogba can work together. The Anelka/Torres partnership looks promising already, I wouldn''t blame Ancelotti for exploring that much further in the coming games.

But the team musn't unload a bunch of regulars in one fell swoop; there needs to be a sense of continuiting and stability even as fresh blood is drafted in. I can see Drogba leaving in the summer and Anelka following summer of 2012. Not before then though.

Hes been one of the best forwards we have ever had easily but from the dominant prem destroyer in 09/10.to basically a shadow of his former self maybe time is to go but we still got a bit and he could snap into some form.but with torres in and sturridge rising question is will he fight for his place? i hope so but if he just bes lazy and try force his way into the starting 11 off the pitch then he may as well go.

not saying he will but you may catch me.but next season studge and torres for me

I think it is nailed on he will leave and he is starting to sulk. However I don't think he has been treated the best by Carlo. For us to play 4-4-2 with width and not include him is harsh. If the reason behind it was due to the 120 mins played against Everton then fine, but Anelka has been preferred to Drogba as the lone striker in big games this season and it has never worked.

Also if you look at goals and assists per games started for this year, Drogba is ahead of Torres and Anelka.

I think it is nailed on he will leave and he is starting to sulk. However I don't think he has been treated the best by Carlo. For us to play 4-4-2 with width and not include him is harsh. If the reason behind it was due to the 120 mins played against Everton then fine, but Anelka has been preferred to Drogba as the lone striker in big games this season and it has never worked.

Also if you look at goals and assists per games started for this year, Drogba is ahead of Torres and Anelka.

Carlo shouldn't be bending over backwards for anybody. Drogba hasn't been good enough and if his ego can't accept that and he wants to sulk, there's no better place for it than on the bench.

Carlo shouldn't be bending over backwards for anybody. Drogba hasn't been good enough and if his ego can't accept that and he wants to sulk, there's no better place for it than on the bench.

Would you play Anelka over Drogba in a 4-4-2 when they are both fit then??

Will I ask (owner, Roman) Abramovich for Kaka, Pato or Pirlo? We have already taken Ramires, Torres and David Luiz. The exchange of Kaka for Drogba is fantasy football.

Fantasy football. Does this mean he in fact, would like it? O.o