test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spuz

Take me out.

Started by spuz,

24 posts in this topic

It's Feminism gone mad.

Saw 10 seconds of the show, and came to the conclusion ITV is the antichrist.

Hollyoaks, Now that is the work of the devil himself. There's been about 5 deaths in that show just since xmas,talk about far fetched.

I know loads of people who went on the TV3 take me out. Serious desperado's but its great fun laughing at them!

One of my mates was on that one, he already had a girlfriend and just went on for the laugh and ended up with some really hot girl haha

I love when only one girl leaves their light on and the bloke has to go out with a proper rough looking bird, fully deserved for going on the show!

One of my mates was on that one, he already had a girlfriend and just went on for the laugh and ended up with some really hot girl haha

I love when only one girl leaves their light on and the bloke has to go out with a proper rough looking bird, fully deserved for going on the show!

Most of them are rough looking in fairness! But its so funny when that happens and Rays like are ya happy and they are like....yea eh delighted! stinger

Good job i'm down the pub on Saturday evening's.

Saturday night TV will never be the same again!

Bring back Dusty Bin,i say! :smiliecap1:

They were defintely gay, I know loads of people who went on the TV3 take me out. Serious desperado's but its great fun laughing at them!

The Irish version is decent tbf, Girls are decent on it aswell, but what the fuck is that Olwyen one doing on it?

The Irish version is decent tbf, Girls are decent on it aswell, but what the fuck is that Olwyen one doing on it?

Shes actually hilarious...I think she actually scares the lads " I'l eat you for dinner" and " oh i would break you" hahaha its so fuuny!

takes one to know one :whistling: :whistling: only joking

:D I've got a good gaydar for some reason.

Didn't need it when the last bloke came dressed as a woman though.

im addicted to this showw!

it is a bit corny...but cute guys on it and the bit wen they go on holiday is sweet :)

Sounds funny to watch

oh, I hope American TV doesn't copy it... but you know they will and make an absolute mess of it

They get to go on a holiday? In the Irish one they get to go for a drink in shifters

ye..lol!

fyi..i wud be fine with either :)