Alexis Sanchez

milllz

Guest justin_3d

This is a really back and forth up and down transfer saga mellow.gif

One day hes going to Barca, then Mancini wants him, then he says he wants to go to Spain so Man City up the bid then he says he's got no prefrance between the two, then i hear he's left the Chilie camp to sign a contract with Barca, then I hear Man City throw even MORE money at Udinese, now its kind of all come to a bit of a stand still, seems like the whole time we've just been floating around the cusp. But saying that without a manager we shouldn't really be making signings anyway.

Also am I the only person that thinks hes a BIT over rated? blink.gif

A bit over rated???

I would say the guy you have on your sig is a BIT over rated!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH Sanchez is overrated for anything over 25m, the guy was nothing special for most of his a carrer at Udinese. His best performances came after January when he was moved to SS, he played well but so did most of the Udinese players especially Di Natale. He is a half of season wonder imo, i sincerely hope Chelsea don't buy him for the speculated 40m.

We need a winger and Sanchez can play on the wing but he is most effective as a SS, so i am not sure if he is our answer.

TBH Sanchez is overrated for anything over 25m, the guy was nothing special for most of his a carrer at Udinese. His best performances came after January when he was moved to SS, he played well but so did most of the Udinese players especially Di Natale. He is a half of season wonder imo, i sincerely hope Chelsea don't buy him for the speculated 40m.

We need a winger and Sanchez can play on the wing but he is most effective as a SS, so i am not sure if he is our answer.

emo3.gif

Seconded

Playing good as a SS isn't actually a bad thing. Villas-Boas likes to play with inside forwards...

Mancini - Sanchez interest over

I hope this is true. Sanchez would have no option than to stay in Udinese because he doesnt want to come to Chelsea and Barca doesnt has the money to buy him. Spend another year and if he is not successfully as he was his valuation automatically comes down :) because for me 44M is clearly a joke.

Source

Mancini - Sanchez interest over

I hope this is true. Sanchez would have no option than to stay in Udinese because he doesnt want to come to Chelsea and Barca doesnt has the money to buy him. Spend another year and if he is not successfully as he was his valuation automatically comes down :) because for me 44M is clearly a joke.

Source

If Man City have pulled out Its not because of the price, I think it might be an early sign that something has been sorted with Barcelona. mellow.gif

If Man City have pulled out Its not because of the price, I think it might be an early sign that something has been sorted with Barcelona. mellow.gif

could actually leave us as the outstanding option here. Barca cant afford him and citeh for whatever reason have pulled the plug. Talk is he will stay at udinese if he cant go to barca but i wouldnt be too sure we couldnt sway him especially if there is any truth in avb personally ringing him to try and convince him

Its not about money, Sanchez does not want to play at citeh. Barca have no funds for the transfer. So he stays at Udinese.

...unless we convince him otherwise.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You