LDN Blue

did I miss something?

Never heard of people being killed in Brazil cause of football... that would be a first.

I also believe in Brazil and I'll supporting us mainly - only bc of Felipao though as he's one of the few managers I trust as CBF is the heck of corruption.

I think German are faves and Belgium is my underdog :P

I love germany, but brazil will beat them. If their confed team is fit, they'll beat the germans.

Brazil don't have a world class striker but its not noticed that much because your team set up is super.

But germany are tinkering with the false 9 and don't have a good striker. I'm not quite sure what they've decided on yet.

Meh, you are always like that and then you step up in the play-offs. But, we'll see how you'll do against an opponent that isn't Bosnia and Herzegovina (hopefully :D ).

It's sickening... The coaching has been shit, calling undeserving players and the players do not seem motivated at all..

Unbelievable decision by the linesman to deny ecuador to go 2-0 up. Flagging for offside when two defenders were putting him miles onside. Horrible decision. Knowing football gods, uruguay will equalize and probably win the match to make that decision more controversial :doh:

don't really follow international football but to hear that my country has suffered back-to-back 6-0 losses is quite embarrassing :doh:

Well..apparently your country's coach got the sack after those defeats

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/football/a-defiant-holger-osieck-says-he-wont-stand-down-from-job-despite-successive-6-0-defeats/story-fni2wcjl-1226738739979

Australia needs to start blooding the youngsters...

I think we played well yesterday and now i can't wait for the final game. I've got tickets to it too so it will be one hell of an atmosphere. Can't wait to get out of work on Tues and get down there. We wont do fuck all in the actual World Cup itself but these occasions are always good.

Congrats to Belgium and almost Bosnia. And LOL at the Aussies :D

Felt like Noel King just put all the names in the hat and drew at random, I know we didn't stand any chance against the Germans but no subs used last night. surely Hollahan or McClean would have made for a nice change of pace, granted it was better then anything Trap has offered since the Euro's.

I think we played well yesterday and now i can't wait for the final game. I've got tickets to it too so it will be one hell of an atmosphere. Can't wait to get out of work on Tues and get down there. We wont do fuck all in the actual World Cup itself but these occasions are always good.

Congrats to Belgium and almost Bosnia. And LOL at the Aussies :D

Yeah. National team games bore me as they generally don't mean much. But when they do, I finally get a sense of national pride back. And the world cup is always great despite us being shit.