LDN Blue

The Australian national team is a bunch of 35 year old has beens that play for minow teams in the middle of nowhere. And if they aren't 35, they are 25 year old men that have cashed it with large paychecks from the middle east. I'd rather have Mitch Nichols in the team than Tim Cahill. Play youth from the A-League, it's better than these pathetic bastards.

The golden generation is finished. Get the fuck over it and move on. Kewell has been shit since 2004. Cahill has been rubbish since 2011. Neil was never that great and awful cunt to boot.

Who is that commentator for England? The one who always over praises everyone, god he is annoying.

I did nothing but cringe when he spoke about Townsend, he's a young player who has played what his first game for England, and he was commentating on him after he scored the goal saying this is what he can do and this is what we need in the team blah blah blah. Then gives him man of the match award, and then soon enough it's England are now favorites for the World Cup.

The same shit happens again. Townsend had a good game but he still has to prove himself, and he can't do that until he has had more games for England, the same goes for Sturridge.

England have had there first good game under Roy Hodgeson, a game where we didn't play boring to win, well done. But do you really think this is going to get us anywhere in the competition? No it isn't, not until we get a new manager. And for the love of god can we please drop Lampard and Gerrard.

fifa points collected so far in 2013

België 771
Spanje 704
USA 662
Argentinië 659
Italie 642
Colombia 629
Brazilië 625
Bosnië-Herzegovina 574
Kroatië 541
Zwitserland 532
Uruguay 524
Costa Rica 524
Duitsland 507

Bruno Metsu, the man who led Senegal to the 2002 World Cup and also was manager of Qatar dies after a long battle with cancer. A brilliant human being, was a good day when I got to meet him. Even got me an autograph and we talked for a lot of time. Terrible that cancer was a reason.

Well, according to the latest around 18 thousands of Polish fans will be at the stadium tonight.

Gerrard said. " I have no doubt that England fans will make an awful lot more noise than the Poland fans. "

Hopefully, he is right & England wins tonight.

Whatever, happens after the game, it remains to be seen. Knowing Polish fans, plenty of clashes might be witnessed.