Nicolas Anelka

EskWeston

He deserves a long ban for bringing shit like this into the English game. The fact that he's tried to weasel his way out of it with that image of Obama doing A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT GESTURE simply compounds it and makes him look like an utter moron. The Christmas period is when English football is at it's best and it's one of the things that separates it from the rest of the European leagues, so to bring shit like this into our game is utterly detestable.

Five games is apparently the minimum, double that is more realistic.

He deserves a long ban for bringing shit like this into the English game. The fact that he's tried to weasel his way out of it with that image of Obama doing A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT GESTURE simply compounds it and makes him look like an utter moron. The Christmas period is when English football is at it's best and it's one of the things that separates it from the rest of the European leagues, so to bring shit like this into our game is utterly detestable.

Five games is apparently the minimum, double that is more realistic.

Some say, next game you are wearing Jewish star, any truth to it ?

Would that please the lonely place to be ?

If I were to show up in front of your door wearing Nazi helmet, would you consider me pro Nazi ?

Let me give you an example. Several years ago, one of the so called royal family member attended a party dressed in Nazi outfit, swastika & all. Is he a Nazi supporter now ?

well, yes, I would? why would anyone wear a freaking nazi helmet if not having any connection to this scene?

i know the outfit you mean. I dont know why he wore it, but he is freaking dumb to do so and got critcized a lot. I cant remember anymore what his argumentation was, but If i would see anybody wearing the nazi uniforme, it would bei kinda logical to think, that he is one, isnt it? of course not everybody who wears certain things supports them automatically, but I think most of the people who wear nazi suites support nazis..about the so called "royal member" I dont know..he makes a lot of scandals and in his term, I dont think that he supports nazis, but who knows, what is going on in his head.

well, yes, I would? why would anyone wear a freaking nazi helmet if not having any connection to this scene?

i know the outfit you mean. I dont know why he wore it, but he is freaking dumb to do so and got critcized a lot. I cant remember anymore what his argumentation was, but If i would see anybody wearing the nazi uniforme, it would bei kinda logical to think, that he is one, isnt it? of course not everybody who wears certain things supports them automatically, but I think most of the people who wear nazi suites support nazis..about the so called "royal member" I dont know..he makes a lot of scandals and in his term, I dont think that he supports nazis, but who knows, what is going on in his head.

Why would The Prince wear swastika if he has no connection to Nazis ?

Why would The Prince wear swastika if he has no connection to Nazis ?

Because he's a fucking moron. Same goes for Anelka. Both deserve lengthy bans.

Apparently there are images of Sakho and Nasri doing the same gesture. What links all three?

It is pointless banning him because he means no harm but I don't get this shit type of celebrations some how, he didn't just scored the winning goal in the CL final or something, could of just done a normal raising hand celebration but he chose to make it controversial. Fair enough if his mum died like last week and he is attributing to her but nothing of sort happened, this is just pure idiot. Fine him like £100k and warn will be appropriate imo.

It is pointless banning him because he means no harm but I don't get this shit type of celebrations some how, he didn't just scored the winning goal in the CL final or something, could of just done a normal raising hand celebration but he chose to make it controversial. Fair enough if his mum died like last week and he is attributing to her but nothing of sort happened, this is just pure idiot. Fine him like £100k and warn will be appropriate imo.

How do we interpret his celebration ? Should we listen to some Jewish community, to see how they view it ?

Can I wear a swastika around London ? Can I wear a Jewish star there, instead ?

How do we interpret his celebration ? Should we listen to some Jewish community, to see how they view it ?

I am not saying it is racist or anything but that why even bother doing these type of things in the 1st place, there will be no fire without smoke and he really didn't have to do that. So I am not criticizing him for it but rather his decision to do it. For the 2nd part, no and yes are your answers <_< but then again you could try and see what happens lol :ph34r:

Here's an idea...Leave politics out of football. That way everyone wins.

Exactly, what ever he thinks keep it to himself, whether he is gay/support Hitler or anything, keep it to himself. That is why many players never comes out with their view or sexuality, they won't survive in nowadays.

I am not saying it is racist or anything but that why even bother doing these type of things in the 1st place, there will be no fire without smoke and he really didn't have to do that. So I am not criticizing him for it but rather his decision to do it. For the 2nd part, no and yes are your answers <_< but then again you could try and see what happens lol :ph34r:

As I said, had he saluted anti-whatever, let him pay for it. What were his motifs ? Who knows ?

I could try what ? The jewish one or your favorite swasti ?

Here's another idea, can we leave the politics out of this thread :P

Please continue the political discussion here, guys: http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/13128-politics-stuff/page-50

La quenelle isnt anti semitic for fuck sake, no one cared about it when he used it back in 2005.Its is like Choulo said anti zionist, nothing more nothing less, its is a peaceful way to fuck the French gouverment in a way, Dieudo is a wonderful humourist, the best in France, but since 2008 his mouth talked too much truth and the French gouverment with the pig that is Manuel Valls and at that time Sarkozy didnt really appreciated the anti-zionist approach that he always had so they tried ever since to stop him.Dieudo is in a war, and he got the french population behind him, helping him with money because of troubles about a song he made, a song ! What is making me laugh is that the DailyMail writers dont know shit about this gesture, they still describe it exactly like the French media, as an reverse nazi gesture, what a peace of joke they are, Renseignez-vous !

So you're saying the gesture is an anti-zionist thing or something that says "Fu*k you France gouverment"?

so much as been said about that and no one knows what it is lol...

I dont have a problem with people who have problems with Israel, "zionism" and stuff, but anyway Anelka is such an amazing idiot, its starting to be realy sad... why put yourself into those situations all the time.

Exactly, what ever he thinks keep it to himself, whether he is gay/support Hitler or anything, keep it to himself. That is why many players never comes out with their view or sexuality, they won't survive in nowadays.

Are there many poofters in football ?

Half of the goons look to me kind peculiar though.