Nicolas Anelka

EskWeston

How do you, having experienced Shoah in your family condone killing. Have you learned nothing?

Ow, i am older and you know: now not everyone dying in Nazi camp was Jewish. So yes, I can speak out of experience. My family was very affected. Retaliation is not your solution, hawk.

Know what? i was an idiot to talk about killing.

i wish them bad things.

How do you, having experienced Shoah in your family condone killing. Have you learned nothing?

Ow, i am older and you know: now not everyone dying in Nazi camp was Jewish. So yes, I can speak out of experience. My family was very affected. Retaliation is not your solution, hawk.

Know what? i was an idiot to talk about killing.

i wish them bad things.

Ok. I can feel that, mate.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2014/03/14/4684688/anelka-terminates-west-brom-contract?ICID=HP_BN_4

Looks like he has terminated his contract with West Brom. Poor guy, he had just started to find some form, it's a pity he won't finish the season because of something so stupid.

• 4 weeks later...

Anelka chooses a weird way to end his career: playing in brazilian league, for Atlético Mineiro.

Anelka+Ronaldinho Gaucho+Jo = no one can beat this.

Are you sure it's his last club? Wouldn't be surprised if he transfered somewhere else.

• 5 months later...