Josh McEachran

Term-X

He aint 50-40-30 mill worth, well at least not yet and maybe never?. . He is good but he aint that good, and nobody is gonna give us that

among of money for him, he is almost never on the pitch to prove his worth, and when is the big breakthru everybody`s talking about coming?,

next season or next... I say loan him to a club ( yeah HSV) where he gets play time and lets see what happen, because i am afraid that if we keep him he

could be the next big thing that never happen.

He aint 50-40-30 mill worth, well at least not yet and maybe never?. . He is good but he aint that good, and nobody is gonna give us that

among of money for him, he is almost never on the pitch to prove his worth, and when is the big breakthru everybody`s talking about coming?,

next season or next... I say loan him to a club ( yeah HSV) where he gets play time and lets see what happen, because i am afraid that if we keep him he

could be the next big thing that never happen.

lets just give him away ...pack our bags and go and support another club. one that CARES about its fans

lets just give him away ...pack our bags and go and support another club. one that CARES about its fans

Come on, We love this Club with ups and downs. If the kid cant breakthru at home let him grow outside

and come back and show everybody what he is made off, so dont get me wrong i stíll beliveve in him,

just not at Chelsea at the moment.

Come on, We love this Club with ups and downs. If the kid cant breakthru at home let him grow outside

and come back and show everybody what he is made off, so dont get me wrong i stíll beliveve in him,

just not at Chelsea at the moment.

I DO LOVE THE CLUB ...Its the ones making decisions that are worrying me

I DO LOVE THE CLUB ...Its the ones making decisions that are worrying me

Yeah i know, believe me if there is one in this board who wish that Abramovich and all his servants would fuck off, its me!.

Just hope he one day sell the club ( i know in your dream), and if we have to go to misery before that ( failure no titles and no cl) then be it so,

rather that then the way that fucker runs this club, told myself to calm down. You got me startet, no more words about Roman, this is Josh

topic. :zip:

Here what I could have understand :

Lampard has been given a secret / special mission which consists to teach Josh McEachran, who is probably the better gem of Chelsea.

McEachran has started to train with the first team at the age of 15, and from that point Lampard has taken him under his wing and taught him things about football such as concentration, etc... And it worked well because Josh is the club's revelation.

Josh is the most promising young player of the english football.

He looks fragile, but he shown he didn't suffer from that when he played in Champions League, in particular against Marseille.

He is at Chelsea since he is 8. He started to train with the first team at the age of 15. He started to integrate the English U21 at 16.

It is not a lot... Can't understand more...

Arsenal ace Jack Wilshere has been dumped by his soapie star girlfriend for Chelsea midfielder Josh McEachran!

The Mirror says Coronation Street star Brooke Vincent has netted herself another young England soccer star, swapping Wilshere for young Chelsea teenager McEachran.

The 19-year-old, who plays Weatherfield lesbian Sophie Webster, moved quickly in the transfer market after ditching Wilshere when he confessed in a phonecall that he was fathering a child with his ex-girlfriend.

The friend said: “Josh and Brooke have been out together on quite a few dates now and things are slowly heating up – they’re starting to get more serious. They met after Brooke and a group of her friends went to support a mate who plays at Manchester City, but Josh was playing in the same game.

“It was only a few minutes before she was asking around to find out who he was and the two of them hit it off straight away.

“They talked for ages and he gave her his number.

“He has been a perfect gentleman, treating Brooke to romantic meals and drinks, and he’s really impressed her.

“Obviously it’s early days but they make a great couple and everything is going really well between them, so hopefully things will last.”

Is it a Chelsea youngsters trait to get with Websters, first Sinclair gets with her on screen sister now Josh gets with Brooke, next were hear Sturridge is getting married to Sally eyebrows.gif

Arsenal ace Jack Wilshere has been dumped by his soapie star girlfriend for Chelsea midfielder Josh McEachran!

The Mirror says Coronation Street star Brooke Vincent has netted herself another young England soccer star, swapping Wilshere for young Chelsea teenager McEachran.

The 19-year-old, who plays Weatherfield lesbian Sophie Webster, moved quickly in the transfer market after ditching Wilshere when he confessed in a phonecall that he was fathering a child with his ex-girlfriend.

The friend said: "Josh and Brooke have been out together on quite a few dates now and things are slowly heating up – they're starting to get more serious. They met after Brooke and a group of her friends went to support a mate who plays at Manchester City, but Josh was playing in the same game.

"It was only a few minutes before she was asking around to find out who he was and the two of them hit it off straight away.

"They talked for ages and he gave her his number.

"He has been a perfect gentleman, treating Brooke to romantic meals and drinks, and he's really impressed her.

"Obviously it's early days but they make a great couple and everything is going really well between them, so hopefully things will last."

Haha Josh bravo! I bet Jacky feels like a hero :Goober:

• 2 weeks later...

I was really curious about this player, i didnt see much of the chealsea's season this year...

Do you guys really see a big future ahead him?

he is the best player in a long time that has come out of our acedemy.

he has the composure of someone so much older than him and the way he can keep possesion of the ball is tremendous.