The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I imagine it's less cold on the coast. That's where I'd live ideally. Helsinki or whatever it's called.

That's where I'd like to live too but it's expensive as fuck and no one can afford to live there, especially as a student. Rent can easily be over 1000 euros a month even for a shit apartment that is located 30 kilometers away from the city centre and having a car is impossible because of all the expenses (again, even for an old piece of shit car).

And also, the weather is still shit in Helsinki. Maybe a little better than where I currently live but not much.

B-but the fans in Italy use flares all the time.

Exactly. Why do they think we've been winning away games and shit at home. The support makes all the difference.

Please don't risk a criminal conviction and banning order, by standing or making any noise at Swansea. Stupid shitcunts.

They're smoke bombs not flares. It is caused by a chemical reaction, not by heat. It is not dangerous in the slightest. It can not harm anybody.

NO PYRO NO PARTY

Flares still have chemical reactions Scousey...the combustion or heat as you put it is very much a chemical reaction... Get it right, cunt.

www.economist.com/news/21566430-where-be-born-2013-lottery-life

Just found this, further proof that Norway, Denmark and Sweden are much better places to live in than Finland. :(

Australia also very high up the list. Those (and a couple more) countries are the ones I'm looking at when I graduate and start planning where to move.

Wtf Austria's in the 13th spot?! Beside a beautiful environment there's absolutely nothing else (Vienna maybe too, tho) that justifies such a high ranking...

I WISH I LIVED IN FINLAND RIGHT NOW.

My course is going to AUD$32,000.

University is free here too! We even get financial support from the state!

"All students above age 18 are entitled to a free grant regulated partly by the income of their parents if they are below age 20. The basic rate for students living on their own and older than 20 is 5,662 DKK (about USD 960) a month."

Scandinavia for the win!

:Goober:

University is free here too! We even get financial support from the state!

"All students above age 18 are entitled to a free grant regulated partly by the income of their parents if they are below age 20. The basic rate for students living on their own and older than 20 is 5,662 DKK (about USD 960) a month."

Scandinavia for the win!

:Goober:

Denmark strikes again! In Finland we get only 470 euros from the state and for the rest of the living expenses we need to apply for a student loan. :(

(I'm sure the people living in countries with no free university and no financial support whatsoever won't like this rant, but what the fuck do I care, I'm just a selfish bastard :Goober:)

Denmark strikes again! In Finland we get only 470 euros from the state and for the rest of the living expenses we need to apply for a student loan. :(

(I'm sure the people living in countries with no free university and no financial support whatsoever won't like this rant, but what the fuck do I care, I'm just a selfish bastard :Goober:)

I don't think anyone has got anything against a nice little rant from time to time! ;)