test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Manuf

The Pub - Discuss Anything

Started by Manuf,

28,591 posts in this topic

KYRIE 5

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS

https://www.nike.com/launch/t/kyrie-5-spongebob-squarepants/?cp=usns_aff_nike_content&cid=4942550&cjevent=4d9c7703ba2611e9816201400a180514

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SpongeBob SquarePants. Who has unmatched handles and loves ’90s TV? Kyrie Irving. Created in collaboration with Nickelodeon, the Kyrie 5 'SpongeBob SquarePants' washed up on shore adorned in bright yellow with brown and red accents to celebrate Kyrie’s love for one of television’s most memorable animated series and its porous protagonist. Each pair of the Kyrie 5 'SpongeBob SquarePants' is suited for on-court competition and off-court jellyfishing.

Kyrie 5 'Spongebob Squarepants' Release DateKyrie 5 'Spongebob Squarepants' Release DateKyrie 5 'Spongebob Squarepants' Release DateKyrie 5 'Spongebob Squarepants' Release Date

Las Cholitas Voladoras 

https://www.thisiscolossal.com/2019/08/wrestlers-todd-antony/?fbclid=IwAR0G5HY2o_PSwODH7C2t4BMJjIQLxczlMDloKLQSyNnR3wGoD1goLGail1c

Photographer Todd Antony (previously) documents Bolivia’s best-dressed wrestlers in a new series, Flying Cholitas. The women, who are indigenous Aymara, compete in their sport wearing voluminous petticoats, colorful skirts, and long-sleeved lacy tops rather than in the minimal, form-fitting spandex worn by many athletes around the world.

These ensembles resemble ones that Aymara were expected—sometimes even required—to wear during five centuries of oppression under Spanish occupiers. The wrestlers wear these ensembles to show pride in their history and take back their visibility. Similarly, the identifier “cholita,” originally a derogatory term, has been reclaimed in recent years by indigenous Bolivians as a point of pride.

If you’re curious to see the athletes in action, Luisa Dörr and Michael James Johnson were commissioned by Apple to shoot a short documentary on the flying cholitas, which you can watch below. Aymara architect Freddy Mamani has also championed indigenous Bolivian aesthetics with his buildings, which we’ve covered previously on Colossal.

Explore more of Antony’s wide-ranging photography on his website and Instagram.

CHOLITAS_PORTRAITS_0026-2.jpgCHOLITAS_WRESTLING_0169_3d-3.jpgCHOLITAS_WRESTLING_BACKPLATES_0076_2d-2.jpgunnamed-2.jpgunnamed-1.jpgCHOLITAS_WRESTLING_0181_3a-3.jpg

11Drogba likes this

30 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

ours is

T20 on weekdays

ODI on weekend

Test Match on bank holiday

and like a pub with a bookie in the back

liquor in the front

poker in the rear (with strapon:D)

Iggy Doonican and 11Drogba like this

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

ours is

T20 on weekdays

ODI on weekend

Test Match on bank holiday

and like a pub with a bookie in the back

liquor in the front

poker in the rear (with strapon:D)

For once in my life I'm speechless :o:D

Vesper likes this

10 hours ago, Vesper said:

Scientific study concludes that watching football is actually good for your health

https://www.givemesport.com/1496923-scientific-study-concludes-that-watching-football-is-actually-good-for-your-health

Really?!?! Then again my nan can't she has to listen to it on a radio and that's horrible. I wana be doing that and not swearing at 95

Vesper likes this

11 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Really?!?! Then again my nan can't she has to listen to it on a radio and that's horrible. I wana be doing that and not swearing at 95

My mates mum is 97 and demands to watch live football almost every day :o