The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

just make sure he doesn't sport a beard. There shouldn't be any beard involved on his part. I won't accept it if he has a beard. And you have to handle him yourself. I'm here to be worshiped by a couple.

Well, I don't have a beard and not planning to. Just maybe a French style mustache. :Goober:

Well, I don't have a beard and not planning to. Just maybe a French style mustache. :Goober:

Of course a pretty little girl like yourself cannot grown a beard, but a mustache is not very flattering for girls, dear. You'll end up like a lonely cat lady eventually...

Whoever moved those above posts from Dion's thread to here is lame.

what? The time we disrupted WHS and Skip's HS threads it wasn't as bad as now with Dion's. It went literally two and a half pages without one question, it didn't even look like a HS anymore. Don't be picky!

Also those posts are very pub-like.

We can carry on from here, I'll even check the pub thread now :P

what? The time we disrupted WHS and Skip's HS threads it wasn't as bad as now with Dion's. It went literally two and a half pages without one question, it didn't even look like a HS anymore. Don't be picky!

Also those posts are very pub-like.

We can carry on from here, I'll even check the pub thread now :P

But those threads are meant to be fun ones as well. Should have just stayed where it was. It's not like people spammed the more serious threads..

But those threads are meant to be fun ones as well. Should have just stayed where it was. It's not like people spammed the more serious threads..

Yes, nothing spells fun more than you arguing tediously about something very petty :rolleyes:

Some people might actually want to read the HS threads to get to know Dion better and don't want to read all the jokes and banter.

Anyway, feel free to move them back if you want to..

Yes, nothing spells fun more than you arguing tediously about something very petty :rolleyes:

Some people might actually want to read the HS threads to get to know Dion better and don't want to read all the jokes and banter.

he's probably pissed that he replaced Myself and not me in the threesome... unlike me, he wants two boys to fulfill all his fantasies.

You know those delicate cat ladies are as moody and nitpicky as they get.

You can have the two boys, Jay... I'll find a man for standard beddings.

Only mentioned it in 1-2 posts and you call that arguing tediously? Talk about exaggeration.

And better not move, otherwise someone will go cry to their mama...

Only mentioned it in 1-2 posts and you call that arguing tediously? Talk about exaggeration.

And better not move, otherwise someone will go cry to their mama...

gosh, did someone kill one your kitties? Or was it only standard torture?

It's tedious when it's something small that normally shouldn't even be mentioned once :yawn:

he's probably pissed that he replaced Myself and not me in the threesome... unlike me, he wants two boys to fulfill all his fantasies.

You know those delicate cat ladies are as moody and nitpicky as they get.

You can have the two boys, Jay... I'll find a man for standard beddings.

*clears throat* Well, hello there... :eyebrows:

PS: I'm more than happy to be 'rebound guy'. Happened to me so many times, it should really be my nickname! :lol:

It's tedious when it's something small that normally shouldn't even be mentioned once :yawn:

*clears throat* Well, hello there... :eyebrows:

PS: I'm more than happy to be 'rebound guy'. Happened to me so many times, it should really be my nickname! :lol:

as I broke up with Vitor a few days ago, I'm actually up to a rebound.

Me and my love life... it's still a wonder I've been married for 7 years and wasn't the one to break that up...

gosh, did someone kill one your kitties? Or was it only standard torture?

It's a love-hate relationship. It always has been with Choo Choo.

Talk about freedom of speech...

I see, so you were the one responsible :rant: