The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

You don't invite me to your threesome and expect me not to move your posts?!

The nerve on some people...

Blame it on Barbara wanting me and another girl.

@Dion, inappropriately cute!!!! I'm such a failure as a kindergarten teacher if I think this is the cutest thing :P

It's as funny as it is cute!

Blame it on Barbara wanting me and another girl.

It's as funny as it is cute!

my fault?

Well, so let's make it two boys and a girl. I watch the boys take turns into each other while cheering for them... but I'll give them a kiss from time to time and allow a boob squeeze, but the sex part it's all on the two of you :P

see my point now? And that's not even that much comparable as there's no way for you guys... I better stop.

I'd hate if my kid said fucking 'ell, but someone else's kid who isn't my student is the cutest!

And yay for you being back! Your mom was quite selfish if you ask me, wanting to keep you all to herself. Humpf

my fault?

Well, so let's make it two boys and a girl. I watch the boys take turns into each other while cheering for them... but I'll give them a kiss from time to time and allow a boob squeeze, but the sex part it's all on the two of you :P

see my point now? And that's not even that much comparable as there's no way for you guys... I better stop.

I'd hate if my kid said fucking 'ell, but someone else's kid who isn't my student is the cutest!

And yay for you being back! Your mom was quite selfish if you ask me, wanting to keep you all to herself. Humpf

You don't know my mom. She gets jealous from girls LOOKING at me. She's next level overprotective.

And yay! Good internet and beach again!

You don't know my mom. She gets jealous from girls LOOKING at me. She's next level overprotective.

And yay! Good internet and beach again!

well, but I'm a friend, I'm not trying to steal you from her or to find the meaning of happiness in your body... I just want to properly talk to you and watch football matches with you... can't she be more understanding? lol

You're on your way to become a diplomat, she should get used to you being away all the time :P

my fault?

FFS Barbara. Now I have that "explicit" image in my mind!

:lol:

I have one word for you:

Foursome!

It rhymes with 'awesome' :D

well, but I'm a friend, I'm not trying to steal you from her or to find the meaning of happiness in your body... I just want to properly talk to you and watch football matches with you... can't she be more understanding? lol

You're on your way to become a diplomat, she should get used to you being away all the time :P

I don't think se ever will, hahaha. She says she hates the idea that I'll potentially be working at the other side of the globe. And she's also not very fond of foreigners :lol:

actually ever since he invited another man to play with us I've changed my mind.

I don't remember inviting any man. I suggested there could be an easy solution to the problem of two different people wanting my naked body. And later I invited Jason. I don't remember inviting any man whatsoever.