The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Unfortunately, America has a lot of small minded idiots who have never been more than 100 miles from where they grew up. I apologize for my idiotic country men!

I am however glad to see that Miss America this year represents our truly beautifully diverse population! Not just the cookie cutter "stereotypical" American beauty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Oh no, don't apologize! You are the last person i want an apology from regarding anything, so don't.

And i know. most of the twitter users(most being the key word) are Miley Cirus and Justin Bieber fans so i do not expect any intelligence from them and believe me, there is no one that i know here in India who is hurt or feels bad about those remarks. I am sure most of the public don't even know of this outburst regarding and the others have read and done a 'Ha'. Although, i do feel bad for the girl who won, but if this is how the future generations of America are going to turn out, the future looks bleak!!

I'm buzzing for the new iOS that comes out tomorrow, should be good.

Yeah, that looks awesome, way more important than the new phones (I just learned that is an iPhone 5 Cheaper now that is actually just an iPhone 5 Plastic, lol)...

I do think they are using colors that look kinda girly though, but whatever! :P

Aimed at the Asian Market, I think, but price is still too high compared to Samsung

It is the first roll out that included China

Unfortunately, America has a lot of small minded idiots who have never been more than 100 miles from where they grew up. I apologize for my idiotic country men!

I am however glad to see that Miss America this year represents our truly beautifully diverse population! Not just the cookie cutter "stereotypical" American beauty.

Oh no, don't apologize! You are the last person i want an apology from regarding anything, so don't.

And i know. most of the twitter users(most being the key word) are Miley Cirus and Justin Bieber fans so i do not expect any intelligence from them and believe me, there is no one that i know here in India who is hurt or feels bad about those remarks. I am sure most of the public don't even know of this outburst regarding and the others have read and done a 'Ha'. Although, i do feel bad for the girl who won, but if this is how the future generations of America are going to turn out, the future looks bleak!!

Thanks! :") I agree! As my husbands assignment here nears its end we contemplate whether or not we want to go back to the US. In some ways yes and in many not at all!

Aimed at the Asian Market, I think, but price is still too high compared to Samsung

It is the first roll out that included China

Well, there is a catch, as is the case with every apple product! The iphone 5C which is supposedly cheaper is priced at 99$ on a contract basis is USA. While here and in Asian countries(don't know the rest of the world), the unlocked version of Iphone 5C is 499$ which is NOT cheap by any stretch of imagination. They have increased the price of Iphone 5S and in comparison to that, iphone5C is cheap but for an Indian to spend 40k, which will be the price after export duty and taxes involved, i would say he or she needs a sugar daddy!!

Oh, and the new 'innovation' from apple this time is the finger print scanner. Well,

a6wbA5R_700b_v1.jpg

I am back bitches! B)

So many comeback messages, I cant express how awesome it was to see so many people asking me to return! THANK YOU!

Two things:

1) I will be posting something on the 'Constructive Criticism' Thread tomorrow. I hope people agree with me or that it makes the members on this forum restart behaving as civilized Chelsea fans.

2) I feel offended people saying Stingray is the boss of this place or whatever. This faggot was nobody when I was already the king of the pub (I even made people have all Brazilian flags, lol). So, this Stingay dude should have never returned and stayed blocked. Fuck!

Anyways, good to be back, lets put this shit back on track!!!!! :Goober:

Welcome back!