The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

This place has genuinely missed your presence, Tom. Time to have more fun again - as long as it's in General Chat though! :lol:

I had a long while to think mate. I do believe maturity is a different animal than humor, a different aspect of a behavioural repertoire. We need to combine both and so will I.

But here, this place is the uncharted waters, where freedom should be the rule. The only one.

So let's have some fun in here :-)

Welcome back, Tom! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

http://publicshaming.tumblr.com/post/61388585374/americans-call-first-indian-american-miss-america

Many would expect us(Indians) to get angry and hurt but i , on the other hand feel pity for people like them. I feel sad that Intelligence has died in America and i fear for it's future.

Twitterrati also said she was an 'Arab'. Well, i know i shouldn't have expected anything else, but, by god someone pass them a map or at least teach them basic geography!!

Unfortunately, America has a lot of small minded idiots who have never been more than 100 miles from where they grew up. I apologize for my idiotic country men!

I am however glad to see that Miss America this year represents our truly beautifully diverse population! Not just the cookie cutter "stereotypical" American beauty.

I am back bitches! B)

So many comeback messages, I cant express how awesome it was to see so many people asking me to return! THANK YOU!

Two things:

1) I will be posting something on the 'Constructive Criticism' Thread tomorrow. I hope people agree with me or that it makes the members on this forum restart behaving as civilized Chelsea fans.

2) I feel offended people saying Stingray is the boss of this place or whatever. This faggot was nobody when I was already the king of the pub (I even made people have all Brazilian flags, lol). So, this Stingay dude should have never returned and stayed blocked. Fuck!

Anyways, good to be back, lets put this shit back on track!!!!! :Goober:

Welcome back, love!

I'm buzzing for the new iOS that comes out tomorrow, should be good.

Yeah, that looks awesome, way more important than the new phones (I just learned that is an iPhone 5 Cheaper now that is actually just an iPhone 5 Plastic, lol)...

I do think they are using colors that look kinda girly though, but whatever! :P

Yes but see, that girl I was talking about is a Haifa wannabe. :) Her body is a bit underwhelming.

THIS is real Lebanese hotness, she was Miss USA but she's Lebanese as well:

Rima_Fakih_bikini_swimsuit_Miss_USA_2010

Is it just me or is her camel toe really visible? :-D @Stingray help me out here, buddy. ;-)

It's very stressful that my desktop refuses to turn on after the last electrical storm.

It's very stressful to see you as a Mod everytime I log in, but I dont post that just because it stresses me!

So keep your desktop problems to yourself, do your moderator job and dont bother us humans with your stupid problems...