The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I gotta say i haven't really used an Iphone, my best friend uses it and he is pretty happy. My major problem to buy an Apple product is the price. It's not that i can't buy it etc but as someone who just started to work and earning money, when i see a phone which is 1/4th of the price of an Iphone with an android OS and almost all the basic features, i will obviously buy that phone rather spend my money on an expensive one.

Although if you have a Macbook, an ipad and iphone, i can imagine how simple and easy life would get without all the hassle of moving files around. And hence, i hope Google comes up with a OS for computers, and a nexus tab(or is it already there?).

Same thing with me .. I have a business, so I need it to work and I need it to work seamlessly together. And I need it to keep working.

So An Ipad was brilliant (i do my presentations with it and all), put movies on it, it is my meme database (lol 30 gigs or something) and love it to death. I also do photography so there is the Imac and a laptop (macbook pro). All powered by a 3 terra timemachine annex Wifi that backs everything up brilliantly and automatically. It all syncs beautifully really.

The hassle free-ness of Apple is priceless for me. I am done with fooling around with Windows (which I was good at btw :-)

But indeed the S4 is wow - but it would be overkill for me. Windows phone sucks btw :-) Iphone I just like a lot, its nice, responsive, quality and my kids love all the apps (the fight over an iphone or ipad to play games can be quite fierce here).

HTC One beats the shit out of the S4