Yossi Benayoun

Milan

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep him for one year, there aren't a lot of old, experienced players who would cope with being just squad players. Benayoun is decent backup - creative and experienced player, who has great understanding with Torres and doesn't cause troubles, if he doesn't player regularly... One year isn't a lot you know...

Playing time weighs heavily for Benayoun, more then you suggest. If it wasn't the case then why was he sent on loan?

Isn't it obvious that he asked AVB to sent him on loan because he didn't expect to be used much.

It's a stupid move to loan him out. Not only can he play on the wings (especially the right one) and in the middle but also he has a great relationship with Torres, which could only be benefical. Besides, he still has that flare to score some great goals. We should keep him.

What? Win the Champions League........Oh wait! He wasn't/isn't needed.

There are more things to a club than just winning trophies, ya know!? Yossi could have helped Mata in terms of creativity so the team wasn't so dependent on him. He could have made Torres look less like an idiot. He could have played on the right wing when Danny was a headless chicken. Those sort of things.

He should move on, he was unlucky with injury in his first season with us, and with the signings of Hazard, De Bryne (maybe not si much this season if we goes on loan perhaps?) and Marin I can't really see him getting any minutes on the pitch.

I would rather see the creativity of Hazard and Mata on the pitch.

I hope he plays but i don't know how he'll achieve it. I've always liked him and i still think he has something to offer. Forget his age, he still plays like he's 28 imo and i still think he's quality. Regardless of us winning the FA Cup & Champions League or not, we missed him last season i think, especially in the league when our players were nakered. His loan to Arsenal was so stupid.

Benayoun to impress Di Matteo

"Now I am back at Chelsea for pre-season, the hard part of football, and I'm trying to do my best in front of Robbie, so we will just have to see what happens in the future," Benayoun told the club's official website.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7888634/?