Blackburn vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

To be honest, I get annoyed when Drogba just ALWAYS stay on the ground.

The team squad seriously needs a wakeup call. Ancelotti MUST seriously implement some sort of discipline and POWER over the players.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they have lost twice at home in the league this season ...not exactly weak

Sorry but they were awfull today, especially in the first half. United would have destroyed them.

Blackburn play Man U soon dont they?They'll probably play like absolute crap just to make things even more annoying.Never mind the great defending they'll probably run around like head less chickens at the sight of Rooney running at them

I think after this week Chelsea fans on here have a right to criticise the team , it doesnt say that they aren't true fans because if they were not true fans then they would not care , caring so much proved that they are true diehard Chelsea fans.

Yes there are reasons to criticise , big reasons. I like John Obi Mikel but seriously the man cant move , a holding midfield player should have the ability to move. Look at how slow he was in closing down the cross that led to the goal. Can anybody remember a tackle Mikel made during the game ? Its a sign of the times of this Chelsea side when after a crushing defeat and European exit mid-week we are calling on Kalou and later Deco to bail us out of a rut...Kalou and Deco...really ? Nicolas Anelka looks lost out there , excellent first half of the season but since Drogba returned its all gone downhill and fast. Even though he didnt play today , Michael Ballack should not be starting for a club challenging for the Premier League. Once again it all comes down to the midfield , even in the first half when we were dominating with ease , the build up play was so slow , so laboured and just lacking the cutting edge that other top sides have that you sort of knew that a Blackburn comeback could always be on the cards. How many chances did we create ? I honestly cant think of too many clear cut chances.

I dont go along with blaming Carlo Ancelotti. I feel sorry for him , the criticism he gets is not justified. He arrived at ther Bridge , new to English football and Arnesen is the man buying players for him. This is a squad who have fallen short of winning the league 3 times in a row. Thats a squad 3 years older. Carlo has not yet gotten a chance to mkae his changes to the squad. This is not Carlo Ancelotti's team , this is the Jose Mourinho's old side. Ancelotti is an excellent coach , the aging and somewhat limited squad combined with the injuries the squad has endured this season have hindered him. I say let him change things the way he thinks that things need to be changed in the Summer.

Players that need to go are Hilario , Ferriera , Carvalho , Ballack , Deco , Belletti , Kalou and if you could find players who are better than Mikel and Anelka that would be great. Yes those are wholesale changes and truth be told I dont expect all of them to go but this side is desperately in need of a facelift and the lumbering , plodding and predictable performances today against Blackburn and Tuesday night against Inter Milan prove exactly that.

criticism is acceptable even desirable ,,constant negativity isnt ..your analysis is one many would agree with ,,

I certainly agree with a lot of it .

I don't support blindly but I support all wearing the blue shirt if they give their best

what will sacking the manager get us? The 4th manager in as many years?? Perhaps that is the core of the problem, why perform for a manager who most likely will be gone by season's end. All these changes are not helping the club, they are hurting the club. Add in the recent injury troubles and it's disastrous. but hey this is just my humble (very humble) opinion) which I'm sure you will now precede to rip to shreds and tell me I'm full of crap!

Edited by BluesChick

Don't like all these people saying it's over - yes it's not ideal but you have to keep the faith because anything can happen.

And Carlo out what a load of crap, just because Jose won it in the 1st season doesn't mean every manager is going to. It's been said loads of times but we need to give him time to build his own squad.

Nah I agree.Sacking the Manager get us nowhere.Just money thrown away and not help the case of more managers then trophies. And like said,Fergie came won nout and now look at what he's achieved.

He really the chance to see how this one goes,give him the dosh he wants and will no doubt need to summer and give him the chance to shape the team..and stop playing the sodding diamond xmas tree do dah that dont work!!

We cant even string 3 passes together atm, it's shocking. We are actually turning into just a shit, dour premiership side like fucking birmingham. Hull away, Burnley Away (altho won), everton away, blackburn away, even stoke away, just absolute wank. Arsenal have the premiership in their hands and us winning at old trafford will just help them. It's disgusting.

We only play one way now, where's all the options, it's crap. Few balls in the middle, one out wide, hopeful cross jesus christ. It's shocking

what will sacking the manager get us?  the 4th manager in as many years??  Perhaps that is the core of the problem, why perform for a manager who most likely will be gone by season's end.  All these changes are not helping the club, they are hurting the club.  Add in the recent injury troubles and it's disastrous. but hey this is just my humble (very humble) opinion) which I'm sure you will now precede to rip to shreds and tell me I'm full of crap!

no you are wonderful ,,,takes a female to see reason ....and a yank to boot whistling.gif

Okay, here i sit. Watched the game and again was left disappointed afterwards.

What is happening with Chelsea football club?

This is looks like a different Chelsea-side in terms of quality, football, passion, confidence....everything!

Our away form has been poor and it doesnt seems like that is going to change very soon.

Carlo needs to sort things out. I want to give him an honest chance in the summer and let him build his own squad.

But the 1 thing for wich i DO blame him is his attitude on the pitch. Because jesus fucking christ, his 'passion' seems long gone and almost Grant-esque :readthemessage:

Edited by Blueboy

Yeahh Ancelotti's attitude is kinda.... either it is because he was really cool with the goal conceded or he just simply doesn't care.

We don't see his emotions like... "WTF GOAL CONCEDED?" kind of expressions from him.