Blackburn vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great stats ,,,would like to see manures without rooney

well i bet its gonna be even worse ....

but first of all being compared to manu at their worst year is not something we should be proud of as we wanna be better than them when they are at their best .....

also that golden boy seems to be at the top of his game every single match because Ferguson has arranged all of the team to help him be at his best the same as what he did with ronaldo ...... so man u unlike Chelsea dont just say well rooney should find a solution alone but as a group they try to help him ....

when rooney scores man u doesnt lose control over midfield and seem to be losing interest as we do ..... i actually fel that if man u scores then the match is over ....... so that helps not only keep their lead but also grab a second and a third ....

finally rooney is 24 not 32 .... so he is more reliable because he seems to have no off days and he is still very hungry for more .... while drogba lately seems to have a lot of bad days and i am not blaming him because as i mentioned before he needs a team to help him .....

I see dark Future !!!

Maybe Rom was Right they are well pay Player not much a Top player.

If you guy look the way this guys play agains Blackburn... So much like a training to playing for the Title this was a very dissapointing game...

I thought we played some good attacking football in the first half, if only we could have held on to our lead. The second half was a joke, it was as though we were a completely different team, half asleep. Thought we lost possession of the ball quite a few times which was so frustrating.

Edited by Blueray

Chelsea players rattled by Abramovich anger

The Chelsea hierarchy steamed into the players after last week's Champions League elimination. The News of the World says Chelsea players had never seen Roman Abramovich so angry, as he and his lieutenants Eugene Tenenbaum and Ron Gourlay made clear their Euro disappointment.

One person who was in the meeting admitted nobody had ever seen Abramovich so obviously angry and disgusted.

He said: "Roman didn't actually say that much but it was clear from what he did say and his body language that he was absolutely furious.

"Nobody knew he was coming to Cobham on Wednesday and certainly nobody expected the three most powerful men at the club to call a meeting.

"It was Tenenbaum who did most of the talking. Well, actually, there was as much shouting as talking. He made the points that Roman obviously wanted to get across.

"The meeting lasted almost two hours and it wasn't a debate, it was the boss getting a message across and everybody was pretty clear about what it meant. If there wasn't a dramatic change, then there would be new faces coming in the summer. It wasn't just the players he was talking about, it was the coaches and the medical people as well. Nobody felt safe coming out of the meeting."