The England Thread

LDN Blue

hope Danny has learned ,,stupid to pick up ban for dissent ...probably cost him international call up

and likely starts for us

Yep. I'm sure that one got him a bit fired up.. Can't wait to see him next Chelsea game. If AVB plays him*

There was strange situation here in Bulgaria.The fans waited in front of the stadium for signatures from the stars of England's national team.And Lampard signed on Machester United ball :D :D :D

Here is video with some England's giving signatures,but they don't show the moment with Lampard :D

http://www.sportal.b...ist&video=38147

Gonna be a tough game today but Bulgaria really suck atm so its not like going there 10-20years ago. I'm going to the Wales match on Tuesday so that should be fun.

I really like Chris Smalling btw, i think he'll be nailed on for the RB spot and when Terry and Rio are finished, he'll be the number 1 CB and maybe even a future captain. I wasn't sure about him at first and was like WTF when Ferguson signed him but he obviously saw something. Such an impressive defender.

I'm not sure if Rio is fit for today but Smalling will play and i don't think he'll ever look back. Shame he plays for utd but he has a hell of a future.

Gonna be a tough game today but Bulgaria really suck atm so its not like going there 10-20years ago. I'm going to the Wales match on Tuesday so that should be fun.

I really like Chris Smalling btw, i think he'll be nailed on for the RB spot and when Terry and Rio are finished, he'll be the number 1 CB and maybe even a future captain. I wasn't sure about him at first and was like WTF when Ferguson signed him but he obviously saw something. Such an impressive defender.

I'm not sure if Rio is fit for today but Smalling will play and i don't think he'll ever look back. Shame he plays for utd but he has a hell of a future.

You probably thought WTF, because the first game he played after United signed him, (for Fulham), he scored an own goal against us :lol:

I think Wilshere will be given the eventual armband too, because he'd be the most senior youngster when the new crop come through. The future England does make me optimistic, but I don't know if they're strong enough to compete either.

I went to Bulgaria last summer on a trip to a orphanage about 2 hours from Sofia, was planning on going to the England game and going back to the orphanage for a visit at the same time but i did not have the money :(

Im pretty gutted as i miss it there quite alot.

You probably thought WTF, because the first game he played after United signed him, (for Fulham), he scored an own goal against us :lol:

I think Wilshere will be given the eventual armband too, because he'd be the most senior youngster when the new crop come through. The future England does make me optimistic, but I don't know if they're strong enough to compete either.

we've had our hopes raised so often in the past only for them to crash in flames .. The appointment of the next coach will be vital . ATM

just can't see who it will be . If some get their way and insist on English it limits our choice considerably

we've had our hopes raised so often in the past only for them to crash in flames .. The appointment of the next coach will be vital . ATM

just can't see who it will be . If some get their way and insist on English it limits our choice considerably

No Redknapp please -_-