The England Thread

LDN Blue

I don't understand the Terry debate, has he become the scapegoat for your previous disappointments?

I would rate him as the best defender picked and worry more about the likes of Phil Jones if I was English

also think Micah Richards should have been included

Roy Hodgeson was a huge mistake, jesus christ what is up with him.

Welbeck out, Grant Holt in, he's scored 13 goals this season and has had to have the work rate of his life.

Carroll out, Crouch in, check the goals this season, look at Crouch's record for England, fucking tit Carroll is shite and has been all season just because he turned up in the 60th minute and made a difference is nothing, oh then plays good against our reserve team.

Also can someone tell me why Defoe is in there?, he hasn't played enough for Spurs and theres a reason for that, his goal instincts just aren't there anymore for me, he's a finished player.

Midfielders i agree with it all except Downing, even Jarvis is better than Downing, Jarvis can beat players and whip in a cross.

Also get Jones out get a good centre back in, he is not ready, and what the fuck Glen Johnson in the squad again?, when will England learn he is not England material, very poor player. Honestly i would rather Kyle Walker get in than that joke, and especially Micah Richards who should be our starting right back for christs sake.

The best back four would be the Chels 3 (no bias) Cole, Terry and Cahill + Glen Johnson in front of Joe Hart.

Sturridge and Welbeck up front would probably be the best option. But doubtless it will be Defoe and Carthose Carroll

The best back four would be the Chels 3 (no bias) Cole, Terry and Cahill + Glen Johnson in front of Joe Hart.

Sturridge and Welbeck up front would probably be the best option. But doubtless it will be Defoe and Carthose Carroll

You think Glen Johnson is better than Micah?, Micah for me is better going forward and definitely defending. Glen Johnson only has a better cross, but if you want someone to run up constantly and cross the ball then get Kyle Walker, even though he can get troubled in defence more than Johnson, but Johnson is an average player, how he has played so many games for England i'll never know. Not England material, stick Micah Richards in.

Caroll will get pulled up/booked for every foul and challenge. Big centre forwards are not the way with Euro refs

I seriously think Sturridge and Welbeck would do damage -and if they get racist shit from the Ukraine/Poles it would spur them on even more.

Just sayin like...

I don't care about Sturridge, he deserved it and i'm glad to be honest. He's been a selfish prick all season just thinking of the Euro's, he's went on about it.

Hopefully this will change him, if it doesn't, what's the point really...

Perhaps not so much for being a prick, but he's been awful of late and didn't deserve the call up.

Caroll will get pulled up/booked for every foul and challenge. Big centre forwards are not the way with Euro refs

I seriously think Sturridge and Welbeck would do damage -and if they get racist shit from the Ukraine/Poles it would spur them on even more.

Just sayin like...

Just sayin like...

How do you know they'll react well? Look at Eto'o, he justs walks off the pitch in rightful rage.

I just want Downing & Walcott to get injured (thus Adam Johnson & hopefully Sturridge) to enter as wingers and then for Defoe to get injured (no offence, I just want Crouchy) and then Grant Holt to be added for extra firepower.