test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

robaldo

Give Us Feedback/Bugs Thread

Started by robaldo,

2,916 posts in this topic

I accidentally disabled viewing sigs the other day, and apparently cap's got himself a controversial sig, and I want to see it. Help, please?

Controversial? the sig i saw was from this song :lol:

Some people getting banned because they "posted sick Hillsborough comments"?

Right then, Lampard and other Chelsea players should be banned from being named here for making fun of USA after September 11 happen. :rolleyes:

Right then, Lampard and other Chelsea players should be banned from being named here for making fun of USA after September 11 happen. :rolleyes:

You shouldn't comment because you don't know how serious the situation is.

I for one don't want this site to gain a reputation for being a home for those sort fans. Chelsea fans already have a really bad rep with Liverpool, no need to exasperate this situation.

You know what I mean by those sort of fans.

That is the last I will say on the subject, I just want to move on from this.

You shouldn't comment because you don't know how serious the situation is.

So some Chelsea players mocking USA after September 11 was not serious? :rolleyes:

So some Chelsea players mocking USA after September 11 was not serious? :rolleyes:

Although I disagree with Cap being banned (Justice for Cap) I fail to see the point you are trying to make.

The staff here have no jurisdiction over the players that (apparently) mocked 9/11. What are you suggesting they do? I'm confused. :cry:

zolayes, Spike, Muzchap and 1 other like this

Although I disagree with Cap being banned (Justice for Cap) I fail to see the point you are trying to make.

The staff here have no jurisdiction over the players that (apparently) mocked 9/11. What are you suggesting they do? I'm confused. :cry:

That was a bad event.

Those players got punished.

Fined and apologize.

So users who act in such a way should be punish and apologize.

But completely banned them is kinda weird.

Should at least suspend them for 2 or 3 weeks, heck even a month. And that the user when he comes back also apologize, and we move on as we did with those Chelsea players.

Every one fucks up here and there. But Cap ain't a bad user.