Sergio Aguero joins the other Manchester club

.Cee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nasri, Aguero, Dzeko, Silva, Balotelli, Toure. On paper that's a title winning front 6. But the title is won on grass, not paper.

Either way we need signings. Or we're going to be in for nothing more than 3rd place I'm afraid.

Edited by Madmax

Yet another fantastic player we could really use but will let City sign, only for him to be a pain in the ass in every game we play against him for years to come.

Guest justin_3d

Still no need for him till we sell striker.

And at the moment don't see no need for that.

AVB wants midfielders and not strikers.

The real question is, Are we interested in signing him. . so far in 2011, we have shown very little interest in the Argentinian. I would be surprised if we hijack him under the noses of Man City who are the hot favorites to sign him.

The real question is, Are we interested in signing him. . so far in 2011, we have shown very little interest in the Argentinian. I would be surprised if we hijack him under the noses of Man City who are the hot favorites to sign him.

We should pay them back for when they stole Robinho from under our noses after they suddenly realised how rich they were! I know he was a big flop there, but I will never forget the feeling I had when that happened. He could have been a better player at the Bridge.

We are being to inactive. It is killing me on the inside watching all these Clubs going on a spending sprees all the while we struggle to sign a single midfielder.

After VB interview today Im more positive.

He said the club has already indetified some players and they are trying to resolve as soon as possible.

As I said days ago: clubs like City have a manager working since last season. Mancini knows ecxatly what they need.

Boas is beggining a new work. He must see who is not good enough. I mean, he doesnt even know If he can be happy with Drogba and Torres.

I think some good names will arrive before the window closes.

Boas is beggining a new work. He must see who is not good enough. I mean, he doesnt even know If he can be happy with Drogba and Torres.

Yeah that's about it, really. If we don't sign players after the Asia tour, that's when I'll really start panicking.

As I said days ago: clubs like City have a manager working since last season. Mancini knows ecxatly what they need.

If we keep changing our manager every few years because we don't win a trophy in a single season, this is going to keep happening every summer, and we won't attract any big names! I'm not saying we won't at all, but it would be harder for us to sign these names because other managers will know what their club needs because they have been there for a while!

Latest roumor are we may well be ahead of others to sign him, with money offer + Thibaut(on loan), because they are desperate for goalkeeper.(from twitter, so i don't think it's reliable)

Latest roumor are we may well be ahead of others to sign him, with money offer + Thibaut(on loan), because they are desperate for goalkeeper.(from twitter, so i don't think it's reliable)

That makes sense, i bet city wish they held on to Given for a bit more now :lol:

I hope we take advantage of the opportunity but we haven't even shown interest in Aguero this transfer window yet. . .the story is probably bullshit

I really like this idea. Next thing you know, we have the 'new' De Gea.