John Terry

chrismada9

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boss Mark Hughes told owner Sheikh Mansour when he took over that his dream buys would be Kaka to create, Robinho to score and Terry to organise the defence and lead the team.

And Mark Hughes figured this all out in 5 minutes after the Sheikh took over on the last day of the transfer window? And didnt they try sign Berbatov as well to score the goals? Journos = Wankers!!!

Lying scum

• 4 weeks later...

Manchester City will make a £20m move for John Terry in the summer - believing the England captain is becoming increasingly disillusioned with Chelsea. (Sunday Express)

20m?!Least make it seem relastic if gana make it up

Edited by Laylabelle

Chelsea Football Club and John Terry have released a joint statement.

Following renewed media reports, Chelsea can confirm it received an enquiry from Manchester City late last year for John Terry. This was rejected immediately.

Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon said: 'We made it very clear that John was not for sale. We did not entertain any further conversation on the subject and nor will we in the future. John is our captain and the captain of England. He is part of the heart and soul of Chelsea.'

John Terry added:

'Chelsea told me what had happened with the enquiry as a courtesy. I was very happy with their reaction as mine would have been the same. I have always said that I want to end my career at the club which I love and we all see no reason why that cannot happen.

'Given recent events I am more determined than ever to make Chelsea

WILLIAM HILL make John Terry 1/3 still to be a Chelsea player on the first day of next season following stories suggesting that he may be looking to move away from Stamford Bridge - and they make him a 9/2 chance to join Manchester City. 'These kind of stories often appear around about the time a player is contemplating asking for a wage rise at his current club' said Hill's spokesman Graham Sharpe, 'But should Terry genuinely want to move there will be no shortage of possible takers both here and abroad.'

Hills make Hiddink 8/13 favourite to be Chelsea boss on the first day of next season and also offer 7/2 Ancelotti; 11/2 Rijkarrd; 8 Zola; 10 Mancini; Mourinho.

• 4 months later...

<h3 class="headline" id="headline">Chelsea DISMISS JT OFFER </h3>Posted on: Thu 02 Jul 2009 Chelsea Football Club can confirm it has completely rejected an offer from Manchester City for John Terry.

It was made clear to City, for the second time following an approach last season, that we would not entertain any conversation on the subject.

At that time John also reiterated his total commitment to Chelsea.

We would like to make clear, and will not do so again, that John is not for sale

Jajajaj Terry to City jajajaja

There is no doubt about it.... this year the market is so Crazy jajajajaja

:lol: That is sooo true buddy !!! Can't get crazier than this !! How about we make an offer for Rooney then ??! :P

City sources insist that the club has been given grounds for encouragement that Terry may be prised away from Stamford Bridge and are to test Chelsea’s resolve further.

For their part Chelsea claim that the statement they released on Thursday, saying they had “completely rejected” City’s latest approach was endorsed by Terry.

Unlike in January, however, when Chelsea first refused City permission to speak to the defender, Terry has not, as yet, issued his own statement. He is currently on holiday.

Chelsea are adamant that Terry is not for sale, no matter what City offer, and it may well be that to force through the transfer the 28-year-old himself would have to ask for a move. That is highly unlikely to happen given Terry’s commitment to Chelsea.

It’s thought Terry may have been concerned earlier last season at Chelsea’s progress under Luiz Felipe Scolari, and the sale of Wayne Bridge to City, and this may be what is partly still encouraging City now.

At the same time Chelsea may have work to do to placate Jose Bosingwa who is believed to have become unsettled after it became clear that the club was trying to sign Glen Johnson as his replacement. Bosingwa was offered to Bayern Munich as part of the discussions to sign Franck Ribery and although, so far, the German club has refused to sell its star asset it remains interested in the Portuguese right-back. Chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge stated yesterday that he had not given up on Bosingwa.

With Chelsea’s players due to meet new manager Carlo Ancelotti tomorrow, the club hopes that a deal can still be struck for Andrei Shevchenko, who is due to return on 9 July, not to see out the final year of his contract. Dynamo Kiev’s president Ihor Surkis confirmed on Friday that Shevchenko’s former club had made an offer to him to join them as a player and coach.

“His reaction to the proposal was very positive. Everything now depends strictly on him,” he said. Shevchenko will try and negotiate a pay-off from Chelsea.

John Terry has royal blue blood flowing through him, and will continue to have royal blue blood flowing through him. Notice I say "royal" blue, and not "sky" blue. Since that club has turned into a fucking circus act. Would a local London boy go to a team like that? No! Because he has royal blue blood flowing through him!

JT + captain marvel = forever!

I could take any other player to leave Chelsea, but I just cannot see JT put on another club shirt!

SO FAHIM, YOU CAN JUST TAKE YOUR GOLDEN BARS AND SHOVE 'EM UP YOUR ARSE!!! B)

So they expect a player who has Captainicy,who is in a team in the Champions League and with prob a better chance of challenging for the tite to join them...still 30m better then the 20m they offered before but not gana happen.

Think they just want to try make one major impact big name signing and going for the majorest one really

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You