Kai Havertz

Blues11

Watched the game

He is good but nowhere near sancho level

If we are spending 70-100mn more this summer after werner then we should first get someone like declan rice and telles in that money

Mount will end up better than havertz

If we have money in the bank after we offload the fringes and buy a cb and lb then we should make a move for sancho rather than havertz

Havertz i guess 50-55mn at most

Watched the game
If we are spending 70-100mn more this summer after werner then we should first get someone like declan rice and telles in that money
If we have money in the bank after we offload the fringes and buy a cb and lb then we should make a move for sancho rather than havertz

Mount will end up better than Havertz? I have watched Mount from the beginning(Youth team) and I only see another Oscar

Havertz is the real deal. He just came from injury and in my opinion, his best position is playing as a CF. As a no. 10, he is very inconsistent.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

Mount will end up better than Havertz? I have watched Mount from the beginning(Youth team) and I only see another Oscar

Havertz is the real deal. He just came from injury and in my opinion, his best position is playing as a CF. As a no. 10, he is very inconsistent.

my breakdown

Havertz has been bottled up, his teammates ( Moussa Diaby and Nadiem Amiri) are far too central, so all the players on Schalke are sagging in on him

Alario is not a very active CF, too static

I have to say, overall, Bayer's 4 2 3 1 looks a lot like ours when we are having issues versus a flat back 4

the off ball movement, other than Havertz, is poor

3 hours ago, shrenshah said:

Watched the game

Really made me chuckle. Mount is has the right attitude and really loves the club and all but at the end of their careers there it will be no comparison. Mount would be perfect for a midrange side and become an absolute legend there but I doubt he will really cut it at the very top. Still a useful utility option. Havertz in contrast has the talent to become one of the top 10 players in the world.

the only thing i really don’t like in Habertz is That he hits the deck like 10 times per Game. Not that he is a diver but he is a foul magnet like Hazard with his dribbling and is so lanky he can’t help but fall over at the slightest contact. Will be painful for him in the PL at first

3 hours ago, shrenshah said:

Watched the game

Sancho was awful on Saturday himself. Havertz was just coming back from an injury and was a doubt for the game which probably affected his performance also.

2 hours ago, killer1257 said:

What seems to be forgotten due to his damp squib last 2/3 years is that Oscar's potential was insane as a youngster, if Mount can become what Oscar was suppose to have turned into then he will have a long and happy career here.

What seems to be forgotten due to his damp squib last 2/3 years is that Oscar's potential was insane as a youngster, if Mount can become what Oscar was suppose to have turned into then he will have a long and happy career here.

I knew Oscar before he came to Chelsea and I never thought he would become world class. The only time I changed my mind on Oscar was when he scored those goals against Juventus on his debut, so I gave him a chance til season ended and he did not really convince me back then . I was furious when Mourinho chose Oscar over KDB. Mount for me has more potential than Oscar, but I do not see world class potential in him.

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

But he wants to leave now

ah fair enough, didnt know that

For this summer Bayern seem to want a RB and Sane.  Liverpool cant afford.  Madrid, Barca same.   Leaves us or Man Utd really, and i think they'll focus on Sancho.  Their own CEO said not to expect transfers near 100m from them

4 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I knew Oscar before he came to Chelsea and I never thought he would become world class. The only time I changed my mind on Oscar was when he scored those goals against Juventus on his debut, so I gave him a chance til season ended and he did not really convince me back then . I was furious when Mourinho chose Oscar over KDB. Mount for me has more potential than Oscar, but I do not see world class potential in him.

I was very excited by him in his first 18 months, if he carried on with that trajectory i think we would have got a top top player.

Calendar year 2014 he dropped off a lot and 2015 onwards he was crap.

30 minutes ago, Stats said:

Sancho was awful on Saturday himself. Havertz was just coming back from an injury and was a doubt for the game which probably affected his performance also.

Also being played as AM for the first time after a while did not help either. His best games are as RW and CF this season.

34 minutes ago, Stats said:

I downloaded a few Dortmund games during the lockdown and watched them since the restart solely to study Sancho more and he is a really weird one. His stats are brilliant but i'm never wowed by him, reminds me of Cavani in that sense.

If he can overcome his injury issues i genuinely believe the young English winger already here has a higher ceiling.

5 hours ago, Vesper said:

my breakdown

Havertz has been bottled up, his teammates ( Moussa Diaby and Nadiem Amiri) are far too central, so all the players on Schalke are sagging in on him

Alario is not a very active CF, too static

I have to say, overall, Bayer's 4 2 3 1 looks a lot like ours when we are having issues versus a flat back 4

the off ball movement, other than Havertz, is poor

Its just me maybe but it seemed like his game lacked urgency (injury could have played a role)

The way he plays may not suit the PL...Serie A would be a great fit (I could be absolutely wrong and he could turn out to be the new zidane)

I would use the money to shore up defence which is in dire need rather than another promising attacker

If we have money for defence as well as havertz then yes why not

5 hours ago, Tomo said:

It is still shocking how sideway Oscar career at Chelsea went. He was a poor fit for Mourinho, a system that relies a lot on individual brilliance rather than collectivism like Lampard, Sarri, Kklop, etc. 

I like Mount and believe his talent, but Havertz is a bigger talent. That is not a knock on Mount, says more about Havertz from my perspective.