• Willian
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Alonso is pure shit, profoundly wuthless

Mooy should have elbowed harder, Alonso with those theatrics was pathetic, i have been hit harder than that and didnt roll on the floor holding my face.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Tautvix said:

More embarrassment incoming. Absolutely clueless coach. Please help us Huddersfield. Embarrass Chelsea again so Sarri will be fired sooner.

I'm guessing we won't be seeing you again until the next dropped points now.

Nice to see us score more than 2. But I am still not getting my hopes high. It was bloody Huddersfield. We need to be more consistent and be clinical in every match. And try in every match. And fight in every match. That would give us a chance in the Europa League.

Anyway, it was great to see how hungry Higuain was. He is a goalscorer and wants to score and score. Therefore it was baffling to see Sarri taking him off while we were chasing a result at Bournemouth...

Just now, milan.cech said:

Nice to see us score more than 2. But I am still not getting my hopes high. It was bloody Huddersfield. We need to be more consistent and be clinical in every match. And try in every match. And fight in every match. That would give us a chance in the Europa League.

Anyway, it was great to see how hungry Higuain was. He is a goalscorer and wants to score and score. Therefore it was baffling to see Sarri taking him off while we were chasing a result at Bournemouth...

Yes it's only Huddersfield but they ain't as defensively bad as u may think. They just find it hard to score. So to get 5 past them is really refreshing to watching after we have struggled to score for so long

When Hazard is motivated,  not only he is from another planet, but different universe compared to rest of our team.

Kudos to Higuain, tonight he shown whats it like to have reliable striker. First goal was simple no nonsense shot and second one was worldie. He made some shit passes and lost ball (needs to react quicker) but still managed to do his job perfectly which is why we got him.

Important 3 points and a good boost to the GD. But let's not get carried away, it was Huddersfield who are sitting bottom of the table and they were terrible. We were expected to win and we did. The challenge, as always, is to put together a run of consistent results and performances. Let's see how we do against Man City (twice!), Man United, Spurs in the coming weeks!