Leandro Paredes

the wes

Paris Saint-Germain sign Zenit midfielder Leandro Paredes for €40m

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jan/25/paris-saint-germain-sign-zenit-midfielder-leandro-paredes-40m

Fucking £34.5m

We lost him over a £4m difference, as our second bid was €35m (£30.5m).

Idiots. And once again, WHOLE window shot (4 days to go) chasing players we want enough to haggle over for weeks and then toss it away at the finish fine. Russia is not even the new Italy, as they caved (accepted €10m less) in the end.

ppppfffffttt

Now for Barella.....

Cagliari has said they would take £43m (€50m) for Barella and we loan him back for 6 months, so would only cost around £41m net. That is almost fucking £10m less than they were demading. His wages would be around HALF of Cesc's, and around £2.7m a year less than Drinkwater's (so £15m less over duration of a 5 and half year contract)!

Inter have backed away do to FFP.

Yet we will still fuck it up somehow!

20 hours ago, Vesper said:

Paris Saint-Germain sign Zenit midfielder Leandro Paredes for €40m

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jan/25/paris-saint-germain-sign-zenit-midfielder-leandro-paredes-40m

Fucking £34.5m

Idiots. And once again, WHOLE window shot (4 days to go) chasing players we want enough to haggle over for weeks and then toss it away at the finish fine. Russia is not even the new Italy, as they caved (accepted €10m less) in the end.

ppppfffffttt

Now for Barella.....

Cagliari has said they would take £43m (€50m) for Barella and we loan him back for 6 months, so would only cost around £41m net. That is almost fucking £10m less than they were demading. His wages would be around HALF of Cesc's, and around £2.7m a year less than Drinkwater's (so £15m less over duration of a 5 and half year contract)!

Inter have backed away do to FFP.

Yet we will still fuck it up somehow!

fuck our board, fuck off Paredes, fuck off Zenit and fuck off PSG (major bottlers in Champions League, no matter how much money gets poured in there they will always be shit, just like City)

On 1/27/2019 at 7:09 AM, Vesper said:

Should be used to that Mrs. Could be the title of Mz Penny Pinschers book!

4 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

fuck our board, fuck off Paredes, fuck off Zenit and fuck off PSG (major bottlers in Champions League, no matter how much money gets poured in there they will always be shit, just like City)

I like when you get into rant mode - makes me laugh.

6 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

sorry if i go over the top sometimes, its in my nature mate, makes me look like a cunt lmao. Cheers ;) 

ROFLMAO No mate really. It cracks me up. Sound as mad as I get!

Makes us a couple of cunts!

24 minutes ago, Marvin123 said:

Psg bidding For gueye now... 

Don't understand this at all. Completely bang average PL player who looks right at home at midtable Everton. Not like he stands out there as being way better than anyone around him. He isn't nearly good enough for PSG.

Don't understand this at all. Completely bang average PL player who looks right at home at midtable Everton. Not like he stands out there as being way better than anyone around him. He isn't nearly good enough for PSG.
They need someone to do the dirty work & Kante isn't within reach.

3 hours ago, LAM09 said:
5 hours ago, Pizy said:

They need someone to do the dirty work & Kante isn't within reach.

I can think of 50 players I would take over Idrissa Gueye, plus he turns 30 a month into the season

3 hours ago, Valdo said:

Sent from my F5121 with Tapatalk

I knew it was a done deal, zero chance the Guardian would have went out on a limb over just a rumour.

I doubt we sign anyone the last 3 days.

Unreal the incompetence if these bans come before 2020.

Just now, LAM09 said:
6 hours ago, Vesper said:
I can think of 50 players I would take over Idrissa Gueye, plus he turns 30 a month into the season

Money isn't an issue for them, so a 6 month/1yr fix will do them fine.

They spoke with their chequebook

Paredes in, Gueye down into the dustbin of internet rumours.

I think it was a pure planted story, to pressurise the Zenit and Paredes' people to shit or get off the loo.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You