Last Film You Watched

Fulham Broadway

Wild Tales. Argentinian film of 6 stories. Mental, funny superb 9/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTXKTj4XCs8&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1

Also Bad Grandpa. Johnny Knoxville.Fuck me I havent laughed so much for ages :D 8/10

There will Be Blood -with you on that great film underated. ''Good afternoon ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Daniel Plainview, I am an oil man''

i can watch that milkshake and confession scene over and over again

Like Stars on Earth (2007): 7.5/10

another good Hindi movie

just saw that movie, very creative but funny??? it was nothing but drama

the old waitress telling the young one to poison the loan shark, bloke shitting on the yuppies Audi windscreen, the dynamite expert blowing up the tow truck station. Its a black comedy.

Forgot to mention also watched the following;

Interstellar- 8/10 Christopher Nolan fan (prob my fav director). And Matthew Mcconaughey, he's been on fire as of late. From Dallas Buyers to True Detective, and now this.

The Prestige-8.5/10

The Master- 8.7/10 A great film.

Interstellar- 8/10 Christopher Nolan fan (prob my fav director). And Matthew Mcconaughey, he's been on fire as of late. From Dallas Buyers to True Detective, and now this.

The Prestige-8.5/10

The Master- 8.7/10 A great film.

8.7? Wow you have a very specific rating system :D

All three films are awesome though.

Interstellar is a great film. Think it will be one of those films that in years to come people will watch it and regard it as a classic.

unfortunately we seem to be living in a time in which not liking Nolan movies is very hip

i'm sure if some other new director had made Interstellar, or better yet, if it was Nolan's first movie, it would have been much better received (even more than now)

unfortunately we seem to be living in a time in which not liking Nolan movies is very hip

???

I might be living in a different time then. Nolan's films are very-very popular and sometimes overhyped. I personally loved Following, Memento, Inception and The Prestige, they are amazing films. Interstellar is ok but could have been better, Batman trilogy is garbage.

i'm sure if some other new director had made Interstellar, or better yet, if it was Nolan's first movie, it would have been much better received (even more than now)

I do t quite get why everyone hates on Nolan films!

The Batman trilogy are for me the best Superhero/Villan films ever made.

Inception .. Momento .. Interstellar all great films.

The only major picture production that fell a bit flat for me is Superman! The story felt a bit rushed and it just didnt hit me with the impact the other films i mentioned did.

Oh well you cant please everyone I guess.

???

I might be living in a different time then. Nolan's films are very-very popular and sometimes overhyped. I personally loved Following, Memento, Inception and The Prestige, they are amazing films. Interstellar is ok but could have been better, Batman trilogy is garbage.

Batman trilogy is garbage!!!!!

WTF .... !!!!!!!