Last Film You Watched

Fulham Broadway

finally saw the Lord Of The Rings trilogy

meh, not my type of movies

the third star wars movie (return of the jedi): don't know what people see in those movies (7/10)

toy story trilogy: 7/10

You need to see a doctor....like ASAP!

birdman.jpg

BIRDMAN - 8/10

Awesome, awesome movie,really odd and I like odd movies quite a bit, didn't find it as pretentious as some other reviews I've read. Great acting, good solid story. Hells yeah Michael Keaton. Side note: Naomi Watts :wub::wub::wub:

Selma - good partial biopic of Martin Luther King. Should get more recognition, but black heroes dont get adequate recognition in hollywood. Institutional racism is far more damaging than a few arseholes in Paris.

It got me thinking of another film made in the 90s -Panther. Brilliant drama/doc about the Black Panthers in the US. Again airbrushed out of history, but the direct action was arguably more effective than King. Can you get the dvd now ? Can you fuck- found one copy on Amazon for £28. Luckily kept my vhs copy :D