test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

LDN Blue

Joe Cole

Started by LDN Blue,

191 posts in this topic

Sorry guys but im with Zolayes here, to demand to wages on par with the highest earners after the two season's he had was just taking the piss,i still maintain his performance against Cadiff was the worst ive ever seen by a Chelsea player and i could never forget those comments.

We made him the player he was and he shitted on us.

zolayes and Term-X like this

My interest left when he left %28N%29.gif

Never looked the same back from injury, wanted too much money for form he wasn't on, and then insulted the clubs by stating Liverpool was a 'proper' club (something along those lines). He was once, one of my favourite players - but i think his career is all but over in the limelight, think he will go abroad permanently for a couple of years, come back to England for his final years and become a pundit and act like he was the dog's bollocks.

I wish him well on his career downfall. :giggle:

If Joe Cole had a different mental attitude he could've been one of the best players in the world...shame :(

Anyway I wish him all the luck in his career and I won't forget his contribution to the CFC...

Shame...after the last league match against Wigan, I thought he might just be getting back to his best. And then a few weeks later...gone.

To be fair, he did mention Chelsea in that interview, when he was talking about initiation songs...

Maybe he didn't ask about the club because of his tiff with the administration. I have no sympathy because he left on his own terms, but didn't he claim that he left because of the politics or something? He said he would reveal more info later. It may have been just for getting more wages on his contract but was that all?

Anyways, Joe Cole's in the past...hopefully he can secure a regular starting role without breaking down any time soon.

Showing his skills in a less competitive league is no big deal.

But you'd have to admit that was it a pretty good goal he scored for them...

People allow me to present the quality of Mr. Joe Cole.

Hate on it all you want, but that is a nice goal that I would be proud to make during a match.

LDN Blue likes this

People allow me to present the quality of Mr. Joe Cole.

Hate on it all you want, but that is a nice goal that I would be proud to make during a match.

Everyone would be wet over that if it was Mata, not Cole. Super goal.

So he found his level?

Yeah, but I doubt he is smart enough to realise that. He'll probably join Arsenal next and say how he was a season ticket holder when he was a lad, hell he probably said that about Lille.

Shak likes this

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/oct/14/joe-cole-lille-england

good read. i am kinda glad that it seems to work out for him again. I always had respect for the boy. The move to Liverpool obviously is more than a "one off". But i always loved him in Chelsea Blue, even though it was sometimes frustrating. But i think he´s a good lad.

Shak and robdog like this