Joe Cole

the wes

Seeing as there have been rumors of them struggling to sign Crouch for just 9 million, I doubt that they could afford Joey. I don't think we'd consider getting rid of him for anything below ~18m and I don't think Tottenham has that kind of cash to spend on a winger. If they're going to spend money like that and Arry's smart they'll use it for a defender or a dominant striker, not a skillful winger. I hope this last injury on Joey's MCL is the only one he has this season. We really need a healthy Joe Cole on the right side making runs and getting behind the opposition's left back along with Bosingwa.

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp has launched a £10million raid for Chelsea midfielder Joe Cole.

Redknapp is a big admirer of England star Cole (above) after giving him his debut at West Ham and would love to take him to White Hart Lane.

The Spurs boss has already made some discreet enquiries as to whether Chelsea will be prepared to sell the 27-year-old.

But Carlo Ancelotti does not want to lose Cole and the midfield star will be offered a new contract as he only has less than 12 months on his current deal.

And even if they did sell, Blues would want to see a lot more money.

But Redknapp believes he may be able to lure Cole with the guarantee of regular football in a World Cup year where he faces a fight for his place.

Ancelotti is also chasing AC Milan’s Andrea Pirlo which has alerted Redknapp to Cole.

He might be Frank's uncle, but if that droopy eyed twat signs Joey, I will hate the Yids even more than I do now. I think its highly possible because he would deffo get more playing time. I don't even think we have seen the best of Cole yet, and would hate to see him realise his undoubted talent at Three Point Lane.

For one thing the signing of Pirlo relates very little to J.Cole, as Pirlo plays at the opposite tip of the diamond.

I would be very very disappointed to see him go. He and Essien really proved themselves to be two undroppable players a long time ago imho.

I'm sorry, but I just couldn't see Joe Cole playing for the yids. He's a Chelsea fan for one thing. He will be solumnly booed and seen as a traitor by the Chelsea fans if he moves there.

Edited by CJ Revo

I'm sorry, but I just couldn't see Joe Cole playing for the yids. He's a Chelsea fan for one thing. He will be solumnly booed and seen as a traitor by the Chelsea fans if he moves there.

Not if the club agree to sell and tell him he has no future here !

Chelsea dismiss speculation

Contrary to media reports Chelsea is not, and will not be, considering any offers for Joe Cole.

Our sole focus, as is Joe's, is to complete his rehab and get him fit as soon as possible so that he can play a major part in the new season.

Chelsea FC

Nice to know it from the club.