Kepa Arrizabalaga

Jase

10 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I would agree but he is passing to the opponents all the time

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Because that is how we are playing now. 

I remember Valdez for Barcelona would often do this. 

It's the price to pay for when you play out from the back. 

5 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Because that is how we are playing now. 

I remember Valdez for Barcelona would often do this. 

It's the price to pay for when you play out from the back. 

Would normally go unnoticed given how dominate Barca's play was. That and they rarely made individual mistakes. 

Night and day difference. Why? Because it's Barca's DNA, and we are only 2 years in for progressive football. 

7 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Would normally go unnoticed given how dominate Barca's play was. That and they rarely made individual mistakes. 

Night and day difference. Why? Because it's Barca's DNA, and we are only 2 years in for progressive football. 

Exactly so expect to have those issues especially when we have so crappy defense! 

It's not Kepas ability that is lacking. We all know on his day the lad is top class, it's his mentality that is extremely worrying at this point. His lack in concentration is excusable for a few games at maximum when playing for this club. To do it for nearly 20 odd games when playing under a new manager really shows he either doesnt give a fuck... which I dont believe or he has psychological frailties that need to be addressed a.s.a.p Otherwise we will have to do what Liverpool done with Karius and ship that bullshit out. We can't allow him a season to sort his head out when there is Mourinho at Spurs riding up our asses.

Frank Lampard is keen to replace Kepa Arrizabalaga in the summer

https://www.givemesport.com/1529850-frank-lampard-is-keen-to-replace-kepa-arrizabalaga-in-the-summer?autoplay=on

Chelsea have lost four of their last five league matches and are now nervously looking over their shoulder as they seek a top-four finish.

While a loss away to Manchester City at the start of that run can be excused, defeats to an out-of-form West Ham at Stamford Bridge, an out-of-form Everton at Goodison Park and an out-of-form Bournemouth again at Stamford Bridge must be seriously worrying for Frank Lampard.

Of course, Chelsea’s transfer ban has now been lifted meaning Lampard can improve the squad to ensure they qualify for next season’s Champions League.

The arrivals of Nathan Ake and Wilfried Zaha have been touted. Whether or not Bournemouth and Crystal Palace would be willing to sell next month remains to be seen, though.

But it seems Lampard is already looking ahead to the summer transfer window.

And the Chelsea boss has identified a shock position that he’s keen to strengthen.

Sources close to the club have told Bleacher Report that Lampard wants recruitment staff to start looking for a new goalkeeper for next season.

snip

Frank Lampard is keen to replace Kepa Arrizabalaga in the summer

https://www.givemesport.com/1529850-frank-lampard-is-keen-to-replace-kepa-arrizabalaga-in-the-summer?autoplay=on

Chelsea have lost four of their last five league matches and are now nervously looking over their shoulder as they seek a top-four finish.

While a loss away to Manchester City at the start of that run can be excused, defeats to an out-of-form West Ham at Stamford Bridge, an out-of-form Everton at Goodison Park and an out-of-form Bournemouth again at Stamford Bridge must be seriously worrying for Frank Lampard.

Of course, Chelsea’s transfer ban has now been lifted meaning Lampard can improve the squad to ensure they qualify for next season’s Champions League.

The arrivals of Nathan Ake and Wilfried Zaha have been touted. Whether or not Bournemouth and Crystal Palace would be willing to sell next month remains to be seen, though.

But it seems Lampard is already looking ahead to the summer transfer window.

And the Chelsea boss has identified a shock position that he’s keen to strengthen.

Sources close to the club have told Bleacher Report that Lampard wants recruitment staff to start looking for a new goalkeeper for next season.

snip

Are there any potential world class goalkeeper Talents out there ?

I would wait til end of the season how he develops. He may get better over time

9 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

it is a TOUGH market

Jan Oblak   is the only WC keeper (he is the best in the world IMHO, then ter Stegen, then Alisson) who MAYBE we could cut a deal with (Kepa plus a shedload of cash going the other way) His RC is £100m, and he did turn us down (which is why Kepa came) but maybe maybe we could convince AM to take Kepa plus £40m or so. Doubtful

BIG drop down then

Gianluigi Donnaruma  1.96m still just 20!!  so many clubs want him, he is an enigma though

then the two most likely

André Onana   (probably our best shot, dog knows he was great against us for the most part) 1.90m 23yo
Alex Meret   (Napoli are fuckers though) 1.90m 22yo

then a drop down

Thomas Strakosha    Lazio   1.93m  24yo

Emil Audero      Sampdoria   1.90m soon 23yo

Bartlomiej Dragowski      Fiorentina  1.91m  22yo

Pau López     Roma  1.89m 25yo

English, I love Dean Henderson, although I wish he were a wee bit taller (he is 1.88m (1.91-94m is perfect for me, as taller than that and they are often clumsy and bad with legs, but that said, Oblak is also 1.88m) AND  Henderson is owned by Manure, so that is a no go

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

forgot one

very interesting 23yo

German

Schalke

Alexander Nübel

1.93m, Bayern love him (Neuer was on Schalke)

Image result for Alexander Nübel