Kepa Arrizabalaga

Jase

50 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

All is well between the manager and Kepa. Kepa got fined a week's wages and said he accepted it.

If its just a misunderstanding why would he be fined?

Wouldnt it be the doctors job to explain things? Or were they both full of shit?

5 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

If its just a misunderstanding why would he be fined?

Wouldnt it be the doctors job to explain things? Or were they both full of shit?

Because he still refused to come off misunderstanding or not mate 

2 hours ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

I dont think it was a misunderstanding at all, and I think the fine is proof of that. :lol:

To be fair, it's the reaction that caused the PR disaster. Whatever Sarri planned, whatever Kepa thought the sub was seem to matter little at this point.

3 hours ago, Fernando said:

Truly I feel like this saved Sarri job. 

For now anyway. Lose to Spurs on Wednesday and he might well be gone, especially with a friendly run of fixtures after that for someone to come in and manage (ala OGS at United).

4 hours ago, Fernando said:

Truly I feel like this saved Sarri job. 

I kind of agree to that because there has been a huge cry about the Kepa incident already and it will be difficult to get in a big name specially after when we are taking stick from all end ...

51 minutes ago, Jason said:

For now anyway. Lose to Spurs on Wednesday and he might well be gone, especially with a friendly run of fixtures after that for someone to come in and manage (ala OGS at United).

.. but then know Chelsea we dont go with the obvious :) ... and the above statement would be true as well. 

Kind of divided here...

PUNISHED 

Kepa Arrizabalaga: Chelsea fine goalkeeper a week’s wages for sensational clash with Maurizio Sarri during Carabao Cup final

https://talksport.com/football/501013/kepa-arrizabalaga-chelsea-fine-goalkeeper-a-weeks-wages-for-sensational-clash-with-maurizio-sarri-during-carabao-cup-final/

46 minutes ago, manpe said:

Glad Sarri didn't get punished. Even though he could have acted better, at least this shows that the manager was backed and the offending player punished. Restores some of that authority that had been lost.

Yes mate!!

I dont see why he would have been punished tho.

You could tell he was spitting blood couldn't you. He did the right thing walking away - OK the direction he chose could have been better but if he had done what JT said and gone on and dragged him off can you imagine the malarky that would have caused! Sarri woulda been hung!

He had to play the whole episode down. Mou would have said something totally left field doing his smoke and mirrors trickery. Sarris not got the verbal to dream up excuses.

Just now, Special Juan said:

:lol: he might sub Kepa off after 30 seconds just to piss him right off:lol:

That would be funny1 The crowd would go bonkers!

i hope someone manages to get some flares in. shitty pissed me off. And the sole pitch invader1 HOW???

Chelsea’s Spanish contingent of Cesar Azpilicueta, Pedro and Marcos Alonso are all backing Arrizabalaga over Sarri.

https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/three-chelsea-players-who-backed-kepa-arrizabalaga-vs-maurizio-sarri/