test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

Robert Green

Started by Jason,

37 posts in this topic
32 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Happy birthday.

Didnt have a single bad game this season.

Such a proper lad. Class player.

Fuckin legend bruv! Never let in a single goal!

I hear the board want a complete team oft his high standard!

2 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Forgot he was ours! Nice to see his face again lol. 

meh

CAN NEVER FORGIVE THIS

RoyalBlues likes this

5 hours ago, Jason said:

Legend. :lol: 

lolol

that was random

I have one

our Bull Mastiff Oskar, when I was 5 years old in Hong Kong, was the only dog ever to piss on our neighbour, Canning Fok, (look him up) and not get shot

at least that is what his BG's told my father, who NEVER fails to tell that story at least once every couple of years at fam get-togethers

Im happy for him, at least he got to win a trophy and an european one at that, not many players have this priviledge. Cheers Robert and enjoy your retirement.

Rob retired. Im sad.

Funny he actualy played zero games for us and has bigger legacy than Tibo. 

Enjoy the retirement.

Laylabelle likes this

He should stay at the club in some capacity, it's clear with the videos involving him he's very popular within the club.

I'm glad he never played for us though, he was actually a very good keeper in his prime (funnily enough I was desperate for us to sign him as backup to replace Cudicini) but he's awful now, he regularly came out to warmup before games and to say he let some soft shots in would be a massively misguided understatement.

oh shit, I was on the old thread

his thread was locked so................

"I’ve loved every moment" - Rob Green's first words after confirming Chelsea exit

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/players/latest-chelsea-news-rob-green-16362560

"Being part of the group and celebrations with such a special squad of players after winning the Europa League seems a fitting way to end what’s been an amazing journey for me in the game.

"I’ve loved every moment and feel privileged to have enjoyed the career I have. I’ve played with, and against, some of best players in the world and have experienced so much that professional football has to offer.

"I’ve had the joy of representing some fantastic clubs, all of whom have helped to shape me in their own varying way. Thank you to all of the fans and everybody connected with Norwich City, West Ham United, Queens Park Rangers, Leeds United, Huddersfield Town and Chelsea.

0_Rob-Green.jpg

great way to end his career, major euro hardware:)

Lol!

Rob Green is the Baku Hero? Am I missing something?