• Fabregas (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We'll almost certainly be in 5th when we kick off. With immense pressure to bounce back after a terrible result and against a side with a recently sacked manager who will be desperate to turn things around. All eyes on us on a Monday night.

Truly think Conte could go if we lose here. Anything less than 3 points and I fear for him.

We'll almost certainly be in 5th when we kick off. With immense pressure to bounce back after a terrible result and against a side with a recently sacked manager who will be desperate to turn things around. All eyes on us on a Monday night.
Truly think Conte could go if we lose here. Anything less than 3 points and I fear for him.
Tottenham won't be beating Liverpool at Anfield.

5 hours ago, Pizy said:

If Giroud and willian are ready, I think we are going to win.

3 hours ago, LAM09 said:
6 hours ago, Pizy said:

That would be more likely than us getting anything from this game.

7 hours ago, LAM09 said:
10 hours ago, Pizy said:

Don't see why not. Liverpool even with VVD are shite at the back. I didn't watch last night night obviously but apparently Spuds completely spanked United. I know Anfield is another challenge but I wouldn't be surprised at all if Spuds win there.

We have 5 days to prepare. We have Fabregas and Courtois, both healthy. We have Giroud. We have good back-ups in Emerson and Barkley, Willian should be ready too. Christensen is out, but central defense is the one field we should not worry about, Luiz/Rudy will play.

Things will get better.

Also, Spurs and Liverpool are playing each other. Really great chance for our redemption and finally kickstarting this 2018.

Hazard--------------------Giroud-------------------------Willian

-------------------Kante----------------Cesc---------------------

Alonso------------------------------------------------------Moses

--------------Rüdi----------------Luiz-----------Azpi--------------

-------------------------------Tibo------------------------------

Thats being optimistic and hoping Willian and Luiz are fit. More likely that Clueless Cahill will start and that Pedro starts instead of Willian. Who knows how long Morata is out.

Morata wouldn't make much difference here, his head is shot to pieces and his confidence is lower than submarines toilet. Keep that fraud Bakayoko out of the team, Giroud starting won't be any worse than Morata and we have to pray that Willian is fit because at this moment in time, alongside Hazard, he's our only creative force.

Don't see why not. Liverpool even with VVD are shite at the back. I didn't watch last night night obviously but apparently Spuds completely spanked United. I know Anfield is another challenge but I wouldn't be surprised at all if Spuds win there.
Spurs won't be able to handle Liverpool's attack like City. A draw is the best they can hope for and it would be the ideal result for us.

Morata is still out for this. Fucking hell. Did he break his back or something?!

Also sounds like we'll be using the false 9 once more. Doesn't sound like Donte thinks Giroud will be quite ready to start.

Dreading this already.

On 2/1/2018 at 11:29 PM, LAM09 said:
On 2/1/2018 at 8:45 PM, Pizy said:

Spurs won't be able to handle Liverpool's attack like City. A draw is the best they can hope for and it would be the ideal result for us.

Yep the ideal result is certainly both of them gaining 1 more point than us this matchday.

10 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
13 minutes ago, LeonDavis23 said:
Yep the ideal result is certainly both of them gaining 1 more point than us this matchday.

What does your crystal ball say about our impending defeat to Watford?

We won't score that is for sure, and our captain is the worst defender in the premier league so no clean sheet.